Won Dream Ears!

PFLOYD

Mouseketeer
I received a set of dream ears in the mail. I have been sending in post cards everyday since Novemeber 2007. My dd was so excited!

Congrats! I too sent one postcard in for each familymember (3 of us) per day and total we've won 8 ears and one lanyard! I haven't sent any postcards in for a long time now, I think since the rates went up and I wasn't sure if the prepaid postcards I had bought needed more stamps!

Downfall maybe was that we brought all our ears to WDW on our last trip and DD & nephew were wearing them in the parks, maybe less chance of winning while there! ;)

I won several sets of ears last year....cloud hat with silver ears. Are they the same? I also won a WDW lanyard and traded a set of ears for a Disneyland lanyard with another dis'er. I'm thinking about sending in more postcards...have them here on my desk...:rotfl:

I sent several in for all of our family members and none of us has won yet. Hopefully soon we will!!!! When you win something is it one item at a time?

The ears I got are royal blue with white ears. On the back has "Live Your Dream" wrote on them.

I send in lots of post cards in December for my family of 5. We won 7 lanyards last Saturday in the mail.

Wow! Seven lanyards!!! :thumbsup2 When we won last year all 'prizes' were sent individually and had to be signed for. Congrads to you! I would LOVE just one lanyard! Can you tell me if they are the same as last years??

Yes, send a postcard with your name, address, phone number and DOB to Disney Dreams Give Away, PO BOX 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126. You can find all the info on WDW site. :surfweb:

We won a few weeks ago too! Ears and a lanyard! I only sent in 40 postcards between Oct and Nov!

I've lost count with how many I have sent in. I have won a lanyard with goofy and donald pins and one hat with ears that's all blue with white ears. Better than nothing!

we were award mickey dream ears on this past thursday coming off Big Thunder Mountain. It made our trip.:thumbsup2 As a matter of fact, we won 3 Dreams on our vacation.:banana:

Thanks
John
:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter