Won Dream Fast Passes on 1st Day!

Dmcuth

alldisneycharacters.com
on 5/25/08 got to DHS at 8:30 am and got first in line for ARRC. When we got inside and held before holding room area the dream team was there with their white vests on (they put on the white vests when they're about to give out prizes)! They went to the doors to the pre-show and we were then allowed to go to the doors. After the pre-pre-show announcements the dream squad announced that we had won Dream Fastpasses! Score for us!!

Note- though they have fastpasses for TSM, they were not on the dream fastpass.

that is awesome!!! I wonder if you showed that if they would let you in the fast pass lane at MGM

How exciting!! I dreamed I won dream fastpasses the other night! What a great way to start your trip!

What's ARRC???? Did they give them to the WHOLE audience?

Congrats!

Aerosmith Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. They only give out 250 DFP's a day. Sometimes they split it up between two attractions. They were handing them out right before you go in to the pre-show. One Dream Squad member usesd a counter to count how many people come into the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter