Won Dream Fastpasses and Saw Many Dream Team Members

Silly Girl

Mouseketeer
We just returned from our trip Feb 11-15th. We won Dream Fastpasses on the 12 at MGM. It's was a dingy, damp morning and I spotted the Dream Team at Journey into Narnia. No one was waiting so I told my DH. We ended up being the 2nd family to arrive at the gate. Soon several people joined us but they only picked about the 1st 12. We were very excited, even though we didn't need the passes the whole time we were there that day.

We saw several Dream Team Members throughout the week. So they are out and about!!!!!

I've been 3 times since they started YOAMD, and I have yet to see any dreams given out. Maybe I'm too busy being overwhelmed :rotfl:

Congratulations!! Even though they weren't needed, it must have still been special!

Congratulations! We won Epcot Dream Fastpasses during our trip in December and ironically it was the most gloomy, rainy day too. We didn't get to use many of our passes either because the weather got worse instead of better which chased us back to our resort. We were happy to have experienced the Dream Team magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter