Won Lion King Front Row Seats

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
We got back from Disney World a few weeks ago.
As we entered AK - we were picked to get front row seats to watch Lion King. They also gave us a cute certificate and fast passes to any ride.
At the Dino ride - my kids got magical moment certificates for playing Dino tic tac toe. My 4 year old got a special dino card that he can bring next time (when he is ready) so that he can board the Dinosaur ride first. He was too scared to ride it at 4! We didn't get the castle stay but it was still amazing to sit in the front and watch Lion King!

That's great! :cool1: While I would love to win the castle stay, I would be more than happy with something like Front Row seats at LK and magical fastpasses (Hey-who am I kidding here, I'd be happy with the fastpasses alone!).

Congrats and thanks for sharing!:goodvibes

It was so exciting for me - I ended up dropping my digital camera on the ground! Luckily, it still works!
My family members were disappointed a little as they thought we won the castle stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter