Won this time with DS(6)...

two*little*birds

DIS Veteran
I was getting on to Cinderella’s golden carousel today with DS and DD and was loading the kids onto their horses when a CM approached us – but since she had a jacket on, and dark green shorts I didn’t think she was part of the “Dream Team”. She came over to us once I had both kids up on their horses and approached my DS and asked “would you like to be our honorary prince today?” He got an awesome certificate, a large sticker to wear, a sticker on the back of the certificate and also a yellow voucher for all 4 of us to pick any ride he wished to be used as a “family” fast pass! It was so awesome… but I’m still not sure she was part of the dream team or not, just because of the way she was dressed? :confused3

Either way it was a nice dream! DS ended up selecting “Peter Pan” as our special ride. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a cool experience for you. I will confirm that it was not the Dream Squad though. The Squad specifically wears the khaki pants/shorts with a light blue shirt and white vest (when awarding). If they are wearing jackets, it is usually a dark navy blue.

Also, the costume you described honestly sounds like a normal Fantasyland costume (green shorts) so it was probably a Fantasyland Cast Member looking to do a Magical Moment. The Yellow voucher you received is referred to as a "No Strings Attached" coupon as you can redeem it with no questions asked.

So, eventhough it wasnt the Dream Squad, it is still very cool. In addition to this - whereas the Dream Squad is ending at the end of the year - hopefully these types of occurrences will not.

That was a "Magical Moment!"

We got several of those on our last trip. They're just as good as "dreams" if you ask me!! :)

When we were given Dream Ears in June, the CM wsan't wearing the standard uniform. A lady in a more office outfit was the one handling it and the only ride CM was the one for the ride, Test Track.

Suzanne

That sounds great. I think I was more excited than my kids at Epcot when we were selected as Family of the Day.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter