Wonder Feb 21-25

Wuggy19

Earning My Ears
Party consisted of dh(53) and myself.

From the earlier report you know the weather was not good. I wanted sunshine and relaxation unfortunately did not get much sunshine.

Nassau we had no plans to get off the boat. Used the hot tubs and the rainforest room. I do wish the aroma steamroom was much bigger.

Ate at Palo this night - food and service was fabulous.

Castaway Cay was great. Had a massage in the cabanas. Now we get massages on a regular basis (twice a month) The treatment was just ok not the worst I have had but certainly not the best. The masseuses used their forearms I prefer when the use their hands and really work those muscles.

One rant about Castaway. At some point during the morning a gentleman found a starfish - a rather large starfish. Not only did he take it out of the water - he wrapped in napkins and took it to lunch with him.:sad2: I was so mad - I spoke to one of the cast members at the rental station but no one seemed to care. This beautiful creature died because of this gentlemen's ignorance - PLEASE LEAVE THESE CREATURES IN THE WATER.

Day at sea - Brunch at Palo's again fabulous.

The shows were great.

Now the bone of contention. There is simple not enough for an adult to do on these cruises especially when the weather is bad. Agree with the previous poster that the Lounges were lame and the juggling act was not up to snuff. My husband did go to the cooking class and we also went to the wine tasting. Both were very good. Napkin folding and towel animals are not entertainment.

Would I go back on Disney no - not without my grandchildren. I think this is Disney's niche and they are great at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter