Wonder Land/Sea May 8-15 -- Day 8: When Can We Go Back?

Ima Princess

Former CM: Thank you for calling Disney Resort Re
I am thrilled to have late seating this morning as that means breakfast is at 8am instead of 6:30am. However, I am sad this is debarkation day. We enjoy breakfast in Animators Palate and say goodbye to our dining companions and servers. We leave by 8:30 for a painless debarkation and customs. We slowly walk to the taxi area and wait for our cab. DD begins asking when she can go back to the kids club. Our answer is "2 years" but the questioning continues for the next few days. She really does not understand why we have to leave. My efforts to convince DH to get right back onboard for a 3-day is met with an "I wish!" look. We get to National and they are back in our good graces as they give us a Grand Cherokee for the same price as our rental. DD cannot climb into it, but can see out of it and does not get any motion sickness as we travel back to Orlando.

We arrive early at the Quality Suites near Universal and are allowed to check in. The hotel is clean, comfy and convenient. After getting settled, we head to the outlets for some shopping. We find a few great deals at the Disney outlet, have lunch and go back to the hotel for some pool and laundry time. We decide to have dinner in and find a favorite deli from our years in FL. The food is delicious as ever and we enjoy watching Shrek as we dine in our suite. For the first time in a week, DD is in bed by 8pm.

I have really been enjoying your report. Our next cruise is about 120 days away and I really needed a good trip report to remind me of what we have to look forward to. We too plan on staying on board in Nassau and so I was glad to hear how uncrowded the ship was on Nassau day. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into sharing your trip with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter