WONDER May 20, 2015 San Diego to Vancouver!

I echo time for travel's sentiments. We returned today and agree it was an awesome time. CoastieandMate and timefortravel, how funny that we stumbled across your paths; it was nice to meet you. THANK YOU cmwade77 and all the FE participants.

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful gifts!! Especially thank you to who ever made the adorable happy anniversary magnet and left it on our door!! We loved meeting so many of you and hope to see you on the Wonder in Alaska next May!! Aloha, Ron and Karen

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful suprises. It added a lot of fun to our vacation!

A BIG THANK YOU for all our wonderful gifts!! Everyone spent so much time and effort on the entire FE... our family is so grateful for everything!! It's been an absolute pleasure!

This is our first Disney Cruise and my first time posting here on Disboards. I hope you get my info. I'll post it here. I know I am just hours away from the deadline! I just heard about FE groups this weekend and have been trying to find out how to join for a couple of days. This is a PERFECT activity for my tweens on the cruise!
Our Cabin Number is: 5135
Adults (2) Rob and Marietta
Children (4) Amaia age 13, Paige age 12, Hallie age 11 and Maddie age 9. All girls.

Hi, Cabin #5135:

Just wanted to send a quick note thanking your for those cute cards you made for us : ) I've actually used a couple for "Thank Yous" already. Very creative and thoughtful. Hope you all had as much fun on the cruise as we did.

Thanks,

Team Forester

The FLIT group is now CLOSED.

I believe that I have made all of the spelling corrections and additions and have posted what I believe are the final lists. Please review them to make sure they are accurate and everyone's name is spelled correctly and your cabin numbers are correct, as well as making sure that any allergy information is up to date.

If your cabin number changes, please let me know via text message at 562-290-7878 as soon as possible, so that I can get the information out.

A BIG THANKS to Chris and Eva for coordinating such a wonderful exchange on our cruise!!! We really enjoyed it and it was a highlight of our trip. Thanks to all of you that participated. What creativity and thought that went into the goodies : )

Best wishes to all of you. Maybe we'll be cruising again together someday! Cheers!!!

Team Forester

Does anyone have Navigators to post I am doing the reverse trip in September. Thanks, I hope you all had a blast.

What princess were on board? We are doing the return trip in September. Would love to know who is on board to see and make sure I have the right autograph pages. I am so glad you all had a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter