Wonder Woman and Supergirl conquer the World and the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
...is that a wedding pic of you and tom on hs facebook profile ?? i love the name change as well :thumbsup2

I wondered that too... ;) Look forward to reading your trippie once you get a chance to write it, Florence. :thumbsup2 Absolutely, definitely, positively 100% no pressure whatsoever... :rotfl: :rolleyes: :rotfl2: Did you have lovely time in Morocco???

...is that a wedding pic of you and tom on hs facebook profile ?? i love the name change as well :thumbsup2

I wondered that too... ;) Look forward to reading your trippie once you get a chance to write it, Florence. :thumbsup2 Absolutely, definitely, positively 100% no pressure whatsoever... :rotfl: :rolleyes: :rotfl2: Did you have lovely time in Morocco???

Give me a chance Nat, we only got back from Morocco this morning:)

It certainly is a piccie of us, he is such a romantic:love: Most of my things are in my married name. I only use my maiden name for my work, too much hassle to change.

Seems unfair that he can post a wedding piccie on facebook, Florence, and yet a few months ago you said you couldn't post one here as it wasn't fair on him to post his picture on the internet :confused3 I'm not a member of facebook so I feel cheated somehow ;)

Seems unfair that he can post a wedding piccie on facebook, Florence, and yet a few months ago you said you couldn't post one here as it wasn't fair on him to post his picture on the internet :confused3

It's the difference between the dynamics of Facebook and the Dis. Facebook allows you to decide who is going to see your profile and who isn't. By invitation only almost. You don't even have to be a member of the Dis to view anything and everything that is posted here.

It's a shame that you feel cheated Joh, however, the original statement I made some months ago still stands;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter