WONDERful Alaska - July 18, 2016

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can send a message. I think it's 10 total posts. Then you can click on my profile and "Start a Conversation" will be on of the options. From there we can connect via PM and get you squared away.
KristenFarina@gmail.com or OCKRISTEN on other popular social media sites. Feel fre e to friend me as I really want this for my kids

KristenFarina@gmail.com or OCKRISTEN on other popular social media sites. Feel fre e to friend me as I really want this for my kids

I've attempted to invite you to the main group on a very popular social media site. Unfortunately most of the FE groups are already full. I know there was some effort made toward putting together a small "pixie dust" group that you can likely tag onto. Watch for the invite to your email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter