Wondering about FD pin

mommytoxzande

Mouseketeer
I am just curious if people are still getting the free dining pin. I have been holding out hope that we may get it, but haven't had any luck. I need to pay the remainder of my balance and was waiting to see if we would get lucky enough to get the FD to cancel the balance out. Should I wait a little longer or should I just pay off our trip?

Thanks

I can't tell you whether or not to go ahead and pay the balance, but I haven't seen anything new on the pin front in the last couple of weeks. I'm thinking something new may be getting ready to start up, since the GP room only specials just expired.

I got another one today so I guess they are still coming...I am just hoping to see one that is good in October!

I received one shortly after I made some saved trip quotes on the disney website. This has happened to me before. I regularly go into the system and price stays using varying dates, packages, & resorts. I honestly think doing saving thes quotes gets the offers coming.

I received one shortly after I made some saved trip quotes on the disney website. This has happened to me before. I regularly go into the system and price stays using varying dates, packages, & resorts. I honestly think doing saving thes quotes gets the offers coming.

How soon after saving your quotes have you found that you get pins? I've gotten pins in the past but nothing since our trip in December, I hope I didn't somehow get bumped off of the lists!

It was around a week or so after I saved the offers on the different packages I priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter