Wondering if anyone would Be interested in creating a T-shirt design for me??

karamac

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a design that has our two last names and the year and 10 names. Maybe inside of a mickey head? Thank you

I have a lot of different Mickey heads, some of them can be found here. Not sure what you're looking for. If you see something you might like here let me know, I can also probably work with you to make up something, depending on what you would like.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/matahari22-disign-request-thread.3493945/#post-55383838

Thank you so much.. I do sort of see what I am looking for. In the last group of heads, the one that starts with candy cane like swirls, near the end you have some heads filled with words like magic kingdom, cinderellas castle etc. I would like something similar Just with our last lanes more prominent and all of our names and the year all around it, if that makes sense.

The way that the word clouds are made, they are random. I would put all the names in, but I cannot control how they all get set in there and how big or prominent certain names come out. It's like a random generator type thing. I would be happy to try a few and let you decide whether you would like them or not. Just PM me the names that you want in it. Do you just want black lettering, and then some with a Minnie bow? I'm getting ready to go to bed now, but tomorrow I will probably have time to make a sample to show you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter