Wonders of the Lodge Tour

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Do you think the construction will have a negative impact on the tour? I've never been on the tour but thought I would try it out.

Unknown but why take the chance, you can take the tour in a couple of years when construction is finished.

:earsboy: Bill

Do you think the construction will have a negative impact on the tour? I've never been on the tour but thought I would try it out.

Usually Disney is very good at making accommodations around closures and construction. You could take it now and it might be very different a few years from now if you did it again.

Usually Disney is very good at making accommodations around closures and construction. You could take it now and it might be very different a few years from now if you did it again.

True but what if the construction takes away from the experience, why take the chance?

True but what if the construction takes away from the experience, why take the chance?

It will vary with your expectations and if you're looking to see a perfect resort it likely won't be enjoyable. But, it's free so nothing lost that way. And if they did include some things different about or because of the construction I'd find that very interesting. And who knows if you'll ever get back to having time for it? I don't think there's anything lost by doing it now if the time is available.

I think I've decided to wait. I plan on spending many years to come at WDW, and my DH will not be with me on this trip, and I think he will be interested in it. He loves VWL! Thanks for your input though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter