Wonderworks Dinner Show Anyone?

Karend01

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen this show, or more importantly, what else is there to do at this site & is it worth the $$$?

I understand the show (most nights) are the actors Tony & Danny who have previously performed as the bellman at the Fantasmic pre-show & more recently at Wonders of Laugh at Epcot. With the last wave of enteretainment cutbacks the WDW, they were let go.

I'm more than willing to high-tail it off site to see these 2 perform in the dinnershow as my daughter & I find them hysterical, I just don't know much else about this place aside from the website.

I'd appreciate any input.

I'm also guessing it shouldn't be too hard to catch a cab back from this place back to Disney property - I've never really ventured off-site in 10 trips. I've checked into renting a car, but it seems rather pricy on-site.

Thanks!

Karen

The Shazam show is a fairly standard magic act, accompanied by an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet (nothing out of the ordinary, either). It is a small-scale show, with a kind of loose storyline running all the way through that is at turns both amusing and rather hokey. The performers are all quality acts, though, and the small-scale nature of the show means you are up close for many of the magic tricks, which usually leave you wondering 'How DID they do that?!' It is a great show for kids especially and I would give it a three-star rating (out of 5). It is also about a $20 cab ride from Downtwn Disney.

We went to the show a couple of weeks ago with my 9 year old daughter and she really loved the show. I would recommend this show. We liked the pizza. I believe its around $15 per person and there are coupons for a $1.50 off in many of the coupon books floating around Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter