Woo Hoo! Three Out of Four Parks!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I can't believe it! Won AK Dream FPs this morning. That means I've won now at three of the four parks (got 'em at Epcot in June and DHS in July). We won in the pre-show room of Dinosaur around 10 a.m.

Ironically, I was literally the only person in the room who realized what was going on. As we all went in, I saw the white vested CM at the door and whispered to hubby that we were gonna get something. No one else paid him any mind. We saw two Dream Team members slip to the doors during the pre-show movie so they were in a position to hand out Dream FPs as everyone filed by. When the lights came on, one family nearly bowled them over in a rush to try to get out of the room! People looked very confused as they explained what was going on, but hubby and I were doing the happy dance.

It's so funny how it's luck of the draw. We were going to go right to Dinosaur after riding Primeval Whirl, but Triceratops Spin had no wait so DH said, "Let's do that first." If we hadn't had that little delay, we would have been too early. Funny how things work out!

We saw tons of Dream Team members at AK in greeter mode today too. We didn't see anyone else win, but we saw others with Dream FPs...said they got 'em at Dinosaur too but I don't know if it was when we won or later...and a few people with Dream Ears.

Congratulations! I'm sure you like having a fp for the Safari on a hot crowed day too! I've also won DFP's at 3 of the 4 parks, just Epcot to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter