Woodfields Florida Foray Day 15

floridahippy

Mouseketeer
WOODFIELDS FLORIDA FORAY - DAY 15
Another early morning as we had booked in to have our photographs taken by the Resort’s professional photographer. We got dressed in our glad rags and managed to get to the Reception without being soaked by the water jets that were on all along the sidewalk from the villa to the Reception!! We had our photos taken in about 15 minutes he was so quick – it was out of the door – group here please – click – move down the path a bit – group here please – click – move down the path a bit – DD#1 crouch here please – click – DD#2 crouch here please – click – DD#1 lean against this tree, hand on hip and look at the camera with attitude – click etc To be fair the pictures were beautiful and so we ordered a set!! We hotfooted it back to the villas to get changed again and then it was off to park hop!! First of all we went to MGM where we rode Rocknroller coaster twice and then DH and the DD’s all went on Tower of Terror again (us wimps sat in the sun!!) We had a quick snack before then getting the boat over to Epcot where we walked the opposite way round the World Showcase (only had UK and Canada to finish off). DD#1 then found that her hands had swollen up and were itching like crazy so we had another visit to yet another first aid post!! She had some cream, which eased the itching (the swelling had gone by evening – she is one of these people who are allergic to so many things it’s a nightmare – jewellery, metals, some make up, various plants, nuts – all sorts!) The DD’s went off on their own for a while while us oldies found a nice bench in the sun and people watched!!! We then went home and did the majority of our packing – one of the worst parts of the holiday I think!! We caught a taxi to Macaroni Grill to have a meal with Mike as our server again where we had wonderful food and wonderful service as always!! The girls stayed on until the boys had finished serving and then all went to a nightclub, as it was their last night.

I have loads of piccies but have no idea how to upload - can I just cut and paste or just copy?
Little bit of a novice in that department!!!

Quick! Find out how to post pics (and then tell me so I can put mine on :rotfl2: )

Another great report. DS and I got wet our first morning when we left the room for a dawn look-see and didn't realise the automatic watering system would still be working :rotfl2: :banana: :umbrella: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter