WOOHOO! We are going to Disney World and on a Disney Cruise!

Jaime

DIS Veteran
:woohoo:WOOHOO! We are going to Disney World and on a Disney Cruise! :woohoo: In just 40 days the Magic begins!

Cast:
Me:Jaime
DH:Glen
DD: Princess Cinderella age 7
DD: Princess Bell age 5

Disney History:
One trip to Disneyland, many trips to Walt Disney World and a 7 day Disney Eastern Cruise on the Magic in 2007!

Reason to Celebrate:
2008 was a tough year for my family in regards of health issues so for 2009 we decided it was time to take a much needed vacation!

“The Big Surprise”:
Our girls have no idea they are going to WDW or on another cruise even though they pretty much ask to go every other day. I am a travel agent and my dd “Princess Bell” came into my office with her suitcase the other day and money that she made wanting to buy a ticket to go to Disney World and on a Disney Cruise…little does she know her wishes will soon come true.:goodvibes

The Vacation:cloud9:
Three magical days at the Walt Disney World Resort…by 7 night’s on the Disney Magic; their Western Caribbean itinerary…then some shopping and SeaWorld before heading home!

Congrats!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are going on a cruise our first next august!
I cant wait to read your report;)

Hi Mikkiwikki! You will have so much fun! :goodvibes This will be our second DCL cruise...last time we sailed 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Magic...it was amazing!

Today is turning into an interesting day on vacation front…so far…our Magical Express tickets came for the wrong resort…our MNSSHP tickets are officially lost in the mail…but we did get some pixie dust sprinkled our way…we have been upgraded to cat 5 stateroom from a cat 6…found a wig for my Halloween costume…finished my main FE gifts…got all of our preferred dining reservations at WDW!

I'll post some pictures from our first cruise soon!

Hi Mikkiwikki! You will have so much fun! :goodvibes This will be our second DCL cruise...last time we sailed 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Magic...it was amazing!

THANKS@!

Today is turning into an interesting day on vacation front…so far…our Magical Express tickets came for the wrong resort…our MNSSHP tickets are officially lost in the mail…but we did get some pixie dust sprinkled our way…we have been upgraded to cat 5 stateroom from a cat 6…found a wig for my Halloween costume…finished my main FE gifts…got all of our preferred dining reservations at WDW! ll post some pictures from our first cruise soon!

What are FE gifts? :confused3 newbie...:confused:

Thats a bummer about the ME tickets!!

THANKS@!

What are FE gifts? :confused3 newbie...:confused:

Thats a bummer about the ME tickets!!

Hi! FE's gifts are gift fellow cruisers put in your Fish Extender. A fish extender is something you make to hang outside your door and most DIS meets do FE exchanges.

Vacation2007040-1.jpg

The fish extender is to the side. We found it so easy to find our door! It worked out great.:goodvibes

It will soon be time for our magical surprise vacation!!!! I am so excited!

Here's a picture of my family from our last trip to WDW.

Vacation2007_3020.jpg

This was taken in EPCOT at the toy store in England. It always a great place to see Winnie and friends!

That trip was in early December and we were lucky enough to see the castle all lit up!

Vacation2007_2086.jpg

Vacation2007_3014.jpg

It was breathtaking!

I even got to get my picture taken with Winnie all dressed up for the holidays!
Vacation2007_3005.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter