WOOKIEBEAR , MOM AND DAD TAKE THE KIDS ON A BIG ADVENTURE

Sounds good Mike. I hate it when the tree gators don't settle well. I have found that mustard helps settle them a little. Or, maybe it was that the mustard made the stains a prettier color...hard to recall.

Figures you'd be on a trade in run and the water pump gives up the ghost. Maybe your new one will prove less "needy".

Friday we took advantage of the fact we didn't have much we could do until to recall issue was finished so we slept in a bit well as late as the kids let us. We had our coffee took them to the PARK and went to tour the Deluxe Coaches in the Crown Club area. Have to say I was more than a little disappointed with some We went into one that was like walking a maze to get from one end to the other. Another was just so off in coloring and layout that all I could think What bloody cartoon did this one fall out of? We did find An ALLEGRO BUS that once we hit the POWERBALL we are definitely ordering
When we finished we got the call from the Service people that our part was in and work would be done about 2 pm Off we to The Open Road for lunch and back to take care of the GiRLS
At 2:30 we saw it come to the lot and the kid driving it go to our original site I went over and asked who it was for and advised him we had been moved and showed him were we were then. With it on site we did a full walk thru on our own and knew we had made the right choice. Pedro our walk thru instructor came like 15 min late and gave us a quickie on where things are and how to make the most of some major components. With that done we started to move in we moved all the essentials and what we had packed up and unpacked enough that we could sit before dark and feed the kids and do leftover chicken from the night before once it got dark. When we took the Kids over they weren't sure what to make of it but they all found their own spots. WookieBear has laid claim to the area in front of the Passenger seat with the doggie window Here are Pics of Sky and Katie in their spots Resized_20171006_231157001_4994.jpg
WookieBear in the aisle as we have gate up to keep The Kids out Resized_20171006_231144001_4448.jpg
Sky likes her comfort and fluffy blanket
Resized_20171006_231125001_2955.jpg
How Katie gets her fat behind in here is a mystery

Sounds good Mike. I hate it when the tree gators don't settle well. I have found that mustard helps settle them a little. Or, maybe it was that the mustard made the stains a prettier color...hard to recall.

Figures you'd be on a trade in run and the water pump gives up the ghost. Maybe your new one will prove less "needy".
Have to try that Mustard thing for her at Disney considering she eats about everything Routinely eats Rocks, Pine cones, Magnolia tree seed pods if she gets her mouth on it, it to her is fair game.
Had to be a water issue On Our Shake down trip connected to water supply but forgot to pull the lever for hot water, Day 2 the water feed line for the Ice Maker all but disintegrated took a day and a half to find the cut off so only tuned water on when absolutely needed

So far with this one Passenger shades don't lock in place when extended and need to be hand rolled up once they do.(Just found manual on them) Lost power to 1/2 bath light and fixtures due to loose wire(Fixed in 5 min) Shower door is out of alignment Project for tomorrow after i come out of the woods

Saturday morning came and we finished cleaning out the "REPAIR BILL" and did a final walk thru to make sure we had everything out before heading to the main Bldg. for a lunch at The Open Road and to pick up our Temp Lic Plate and exit pass. By 3 we moved over to the CG across the street
Resized_20171008_143741001_4174.jpg
Here we are on our site in the CG site was 221 about 75 yards from The dog park and a quick trip the EXIT 10 cafe

Attachments

• Resized_20171008_143754001_6928.jpg
    Resized_20171008_143754001_6928.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Resized_20171008_143758001_6526.jpg
    Resized_20171008_143758001_6526.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

We spent the remainder of the day reorganizing the New Coach and taking the Kids off to the Park as our breaks. We ended up going to EXIT 10 for dinner and enjoyed watching the antics in the Rally Room where a dinner for the participants was in progress. Dinner was okay but tonight the service was so far below par I couldn't think of a single reason to leave a tip. Three tables after us were seated and served before our Appetizers arrived with our entrees with them She never came by to ask how things were or to ask about refilling our drinks and we only had to ask for the check 3 times.

New coach is looking good there sir.

Are there any pictures of the kids with their eyes actually open? I bet they are active when they get out. You have plenty of proof of them recharging. Cute dogs though.

As stated earlier, hope the new ride treats you better as far as the repairs go. A new chapter in the adventure book.

New coach is looking good there sir.

Are there any pictures of the kids with their eyes actually open? I bet they are active when they get out. You have plenty of proof of them recharging. Cute dogs though.

As stated earlier, hope the new ride treats you better as far as the repairs go. A new chapter in the adventure book.
Michael we try get pictures of the Savage Sisters aka The Kids while they are on their best behavior. Normally while we have them outside I am too busy working to attempt some control over Katie for much else. That and I tend to leave the phone and camera behind while we have them out but I will see what I can do over the next few days
Thanks for kind words about the new coach and as I like to say regarding repair issues From your lips tp GOD's ears !!

New rig looks great. I'm liking that the door is behind the front seat instead of in front :thumbsup2

New rig looks great. I'm liking that the door is behind the front seat instead of in front :thumbsup2
That's where you find them in certain gassers like this one is DW saw it on Epic RV or Big Time RV and figured it would be less hassle but I am finding the drivers door getting more use than I ever planned on Have to say this TIFFIN builds beautiful coaches we fell in love with them when we first started looking into getting one when we made decision to trade in it was first type I started to look for

Our diesel mh was the only one that had the door right in front - had a floor slide that covered the step down portion while in motion. The gas ones do not! Know there's a reason, just not sure why. I hated the door right beside my seat - much prefer them farther back.

Our diesel mh was the only one that had the door right in front - had a floor slide that covered the step down portion while in motion. The gas ones do not! Know there's a reason, just not sure why. I hated the door right beside my seat - much prefer them farther back.
Lucille my DW is right there with you NOM She hated the door there plus one problem it took forever to finally fix in the HR was that step cover didn't work correctly. after 3 years they found it had a bad switch after checking every other option. That WookieBear and Maggie ( 75 and 60 lbs respective) claimed that cover as their spot left her sitting side saddle Plus now that door is wider. I plan on cutting some plywood as a cover and will put some cheap tile on it for the kids to lie on as Katie much more relaxed traveling in this one WookieBear still claiming the space in front of the Passenger seat as she found a hidden AC Heat vent right there and she wants HER Doggy Window

@FtW Mike, our first Coach was a diesel 2002 HR Ambassador with only 3,000 mi. on it. We loved the interior, but after a year had countless problems with the breaks/lines too small, over heating, burning rear bearings, fixing 3 times but not flushing shavings from the oil, finally blowing up the differential (?), last straw left us sitting 300 mi. from home blown up. A different disaster after, now finally for 3 years a Winnebago Sightseer - absolutely love it!! Already have 25,000 on it - on a 2,500mi. journey now.

Enjoy your beautiful new home! We looked at Allegro - dh loves them, but we couldn't find the floor plan I wanted.

@FtW Mike, our first Coach was a diesel 2002 HR Ambassador with only 3,000 mi. on it. We loved the interior, but after a year had countless problems with the breaks/lines too small, over heating, burning rear bearings, fixing 3 times but not flushing shavings from the oil, finally blowing up the differential (?), last straw left us sitting 300 mi. from home blown up. A different disaster after, now finally for 3 years a Winnebago Sightseer - absolutely love it!! Already have 25,000 on it - on a 2,500mi. journey now.

Enjoy your beautiful new home! We looked at Allegro - dh loves them, but we couldn't find the floor plan I wanted.

NOM ours was the 2005 the year after HR was bought by MONACO I swear they put whatever parts were handy in it. Like you we had headaches from the start. Motor was fine everything else was the problem. That and parts were near impossible to find When the shore Line Power coupling failed last year that was final straw Our service guys had it for 6 months tracking everything down and when we did get it back no joy at any of the CG's we like even mid week stays. We started on line and my wife Lucille was drawn to some JAYCO's while went back to TIFFIN which was what originally fell in love with when we started looking for our first one We did really want a 3rd slide for the dogs but when we saw this we were sold.

Pics from the inside
Resized_20171018_135556001_9598.jpg
See Michael they DO HAVE THEIR EYES OPEN WookieBear just had to join us we did some organizing and went right for HER SPOT
Resized_20171008_142259001_2755.jpg
Took this one as we were trying get organized at LD Told our friend Maureen that the Night shade is white because it doubles as Movie screen for projector hidden on the back wall

Attachments

• Resized_20171017_161855001_9608.jpg
    Resized_20171017_161855001_9608.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Resized_20171017_162227001_3651.jpg
    Resized_20171017_162227001_3651.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 7
Sunday turned into a test out the appliances day Lucille did like 2 loads of wash and proclaimed this washer dryer to be a vast improvement over the last one. We did end up calling for technical support as we couldn't find the cut off switch for the over the air antenna to enable the TV to draw off the cable. The 2 guys that showed up were as stumped as me till one pulled on the panel holding the bedroom TV and that's where they hid it Have a small piece of painters tape there to remind me. The ice maker still wasn't working but we had a full 10 lb bag of ice so we weren't too worried Got home took out my step ladder to open the outside access panel of fridge panel and water cut off was shut off Now it makes more ice than the one in the house.
We did take time to tour the CG and liked the area where we were best We did get disappointed with the dog's obstacle course area when we found it was not at all as advertised The obstacles were small and not very challenging and it wasn't fenced in Screened in pool area was really nice and can't wait to try it out come Dec
Once we got back we checked whatever game was on ( all I know was I could't see my GIANTS lose ) the broke out the grill and had some nice T Bones for dinner before turning in early and calling it a night to be able to leave early the next day and start the trip home

Last edited:
Glad to see one of them awake. I feel better now.

That rig looks really good. I'll be sure to keep my wife away from it when we're at GSP. My fellow Disers have this nasty habit of showing their rigs to my wife and then I spend months trying to weasel my way out of shopping for a new one. Not naming anybody though.

@SouthAlabama5er
@garneska
@Teamubr

Oops, sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter