WOOT! New (to us) 5'er

I'mDownWithDisney

Mouseketeer
2001 Sportsmen 29' bunkhouse, bought new in 2003, 1 owner, stored inside. We are overjoyed to finally have a newer camper and can't wait for 8 days at the Fort during Halloween.

CIMG0053.jpg

Looks nice & in great shape.

Myself have been looking for a camper for next yr.

Back in 03 we had a 30' Coachman we got new and it was sweet we stayed in it for over 7 months as we built our new house here in the woods LOL.

We sold it after we finished the house in early 04. I sure do miss it :guilty:

Have fun in your new toy.

Ron.

Congrats its fun to get a new camper. Looks good.

oooooooh, aaaaaaah

Wishing many wonderful camping trips for you guys.

congratulations! Wow, keeping it indoors really helps keep the aluminum in top shape. It looks like new!

Thanks for the compliments. I officially handed over the cash today and ordered a 15k Reese.

I couldn't believe how new it looks. I looked at 2001 Springdale 2 days ago, and it was a piece of junk. I found this one on Craigslist later that night.

I may sleep in it in the driveway for about a week....

And now more fun begins as you and yours start to fill it with all those things that are necessary for good camping experiences

Looks great and enjoy much!!

And now more fun begins as you and yours start to fill it with all those things that are necessary for good camping experiences

Looks great and enjoy much!!

My wife has already claimed it for the weekend. She plans on transferring all of our stuff plus adding more. I wanted to pull it to my dirtbike race this weekend, but it looks like the old one is going to get one more pull.:laughing:

I went to WalMart tonight and just stared at all of the stuff that I want to put in it.

So far I plan on reinforcing the receiver hitch on the back to handle a dirtbike, fabbing up a dirtbike hauler rail, adding a large plastic lockable container to our receiver tray for use when we need extra cargo space.

Congratulations and wishing you many years of happy camping adventures!:wizard:

Congrats on your new "Toy"......the bunk house is great, you will love it for the kids to have their own space and not have to break down a table or a couch every night!!! Have fun at the fort !!!!

Wow looks like you got a great camper. We have a 5'er and would not trade it for the world.
We will be at the Fort from Oct 11 to 18th.
Look for a cockapoo that is all dark brown and answers to the name Toby.
Just taught him to sit in the basket of my trike.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY:banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter