World of Color Superthread

Wow. I was sort of thinking it’d be fixed sooner than later. Sounds like that won’t be the case. Maybe they will debut the ‘Villainous’ WOC this Halloween to make up for it. (I got a survey regarding it once and that’s what they were calling it).

Shame. The geek in me really wanted to see how they would manage crowds with PTN and WOC running on the same night.

Funny, I've been reading a lot about this too. Being a newbie to DLR I really didn't understand the impact. This is certainly something we'd like to see. Really miss our version at WDW.

Has anyone been able to reconcile why it's still showing on entertainment calendar & why some people were told show is still running, but no dessert party? Very odd information out there the last few days... Maybe show will just not be at full-strength so they won't charge for it?

I received cancel call, but still showing in my reservations with a "cancel" link available. Not sure if I should click and speed up the refund.

Wow, this is a complete bummer. We are taking a couple of friends who never had seen WOC, and we have told them how awesome WOC is... and now ooopps.

So WOC has been down for months and it breaks a couple of weeks before coming back? Talk about bad luck......

So some dessert parties have been cancelled but no WOC dining packages yet? We have one for the 2nd week of July that I want to switch to PtN if no WOC, but I'm waiting for Disney to tell me... sigh.

So some dessert parties have been cancelled but no WOC dining packages yet? We have one for the 2nd week of July that I want to switch to PtN if no WOC, but I'm waiting for Disney to tell me... sigh.
I just got my CC dining package cancelled for July 12th.

It’s my favorite show of any Disney park so I’m bummed it might not be back till the end of summer. I’m not sure if it’s because of refurbishments taking longer than expected or just bescause of the nightmare it would of been for CM’s trying to manage guests between PtN and WoC. Also another reason could be due to the the rest of Pixar Pier opening June 23rd. They would have to shut down the incredicoaster and Mickeys fun wheel (is that name changing) early for WoC. I guess I’m kinda cool with waiting on WoC to return a bit later than expected to experience the new rides (especially incredicoaster) at night. Although I’m sure you guys who don’t live near Disneyland and only go once a year or less are disappointed.

It’s my favorite show of any Disney park so I’m bummed it might not be back till the end of summer. I’m not sure if it’s because of refurbishments taking longer than expected or just bescause of the nightmare it would of been for CM’s trying to manage guests between PtN and WoC. Also another reason could be due to the the rest of Pixar Pier opening June 23rd. They would have to shut down the incredicoaster and Mickeys fun wheel (is that name changing) early for WoC. I guess I’m kinda cool with waiting on WoC to return a bit later than expected to experience the new rides (especially incredicoaster) at night. Although I’m sure you guys who don’t live near Disneyland and only go once a year or less are disappointed.
This delay is due to a piece of the contraption breaking a few weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter