Worried about my dining plan.

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
I called Disney to add the dining plan to my reservation. I told them, and they confirmed, that it would be the standard plan (not quick service only, and not deluxe). I paid for it and thought all is well. Now I'm looking at My Disney Experience, and this is what it says:

Guests: 3 Adults, 1 Child
Dining Plan: 2018 Disney Dining Plan 1 Quick Service Meal (TBX), 2018 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Child (TBX), 2018 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Adult (TBX)

Is this right? It doesn't look like what I ordered/expected.

That looks correct. It is showing you get 1 QQ and 1 TS meal/nt., and 1TS meal will be s kids meal since you have a child listed(no distinction for QS meals). The standard plan is called the DDP, or Disney Dining Plan. You will also of course get the 2 snacks and refillable mug, just not listed there.

Actually, my dining plan says the same thing as OP's but I don't have any children on my reservation. 2 adults listed in the room, 2 adult park tickets. Will I really only have one adult dining plan and on child's?

I booked for my sister, dad, and niece and added dining plan and we saw the same thing, which had me confused. Glad to know that is supposedly how it is supposed to show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter