Worth it for Sam's Club just to order online?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Currently have Costco & BJs, but expiring soon and have been doing more shopping online than in the store. Sam's Club would cost 35 for the year, and it looks like the per item prices might be better than Costco & BJs. Only issue is there's no local club. Worth it just to shop online? How're the rental car discounts?

I have the Sam’s $100 membership ..... don’t remember the name of it. You earn money back for purchases made, but the best part is it includes free shipping! I get almost everything shipped to the house. They have never made a mistake on my orders and they ship quickly. I can not say anything negative about it.

Sam's Club does not give free shipping on most things unless you have the premium membership. Their shipping is fairly reasonable, but you will pay it on most things with the basic membership.

Just a heads up.

We use the Sam’s club credit card for gas. We get 5% back on gas at any station that accepts MasterCard. The cash back more than covers the cost of the card.

I find that Costco is best for car rental discounts. Remember that you also get 3% back and get a free second driver when booking car rentals through Costco if using their credit card. I typically save 25%-40% over any other site, not including the free 2nd driver.

bj's has a one day free membership to on-line order after which you can do an on-line order for a low fee (you pay shipping but if you bundle items right it's not a bad deal).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!