Would it be alright if...

rocketman23

<font color = green>Zamp in the Lamp<br><font colo
I don't know exactly when I'll be out there, but I know I'll be there sometime in the afternoon. If you guys could just look for me at the MIB sign at 5, that'd be fine. MIB9 knows what I look like...

I am only starting a new thread because for some reason I can't reply to the others...

:bounce:

your replies are hitting it is just taking a long time since Robinrs is scanning all posts for a reference to SPIDERMAN:D

I was wondering what was going on, Rocketman! I have about 10 email messages in my mailbox saying that you've replied to the Feb. Events thread. I noticed that noone else was replying and it's not like you to have THAT much to say! ;)

Without READING, what was said, I was just assuming you were having a really good argument with yourself! :eek:

:D

Karen

LOL, sorry about all that!!!:D I never saw my replies or my thread until now, I didn't think it took any of them because it never fully went to the reply conformation! Anywho, to answer MIB's question from my OTHER reply, my Dad should be there with me too. Just disregard the other stuff;)

'Twas good for a chuckle! ;)

Good thing it wasn't bill paying, THEN it might have been a problem for ya! Nothin' like making your car payment twice thanks to the internet gods! :mad:
Now THAT hurts! ;)

Karen

5 oclock is great, but on which day? LOL
Come to think of it, even for the lunch @ mythos, other than looking for the group that will be having way too much fun, how am I going to know any of you? Will we all be wearing red carnations or something?
:smooth:

Come to think of it, even for the lunch @ mythos, other than looking for the group that will be having way too much fun, how am I going to know any of you? Will we all be wearing red carnations or something?

Oh...it's not easy to miss this group!:rolleyes: We'll more than likely be standing around in front of Mythos, so get there a few minutes early. You probably just saw Barry's picture in the "Try having your picture taken with a bad guy" thread (or whatever it was called exactly!) You will spot him and MIB999999 right away - you may think at first that they are columns holding up the restaurant:D ...MIB will probably make it easy for you by wearing a Spiderman shirt.
No carnations, but you'll know...

Barry will probably be taking pictures too, and he carries a big backpack full of pork brains :D

Oh and I think the MIB at 5pm thing is on Saturday...

Karen

<marquee>
spiderman.gif
love.gif

Did I hear someone say "SpiderMan???"</marquee>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter