Would let this guy get away with this?

windwalker

I need an Adventure
Hee Hee, you have entered the lair of the Evil Panda. Abandon all hope, the Panda of Doom will keep you chained to the cave wall and make you listen to boring Panda stories till you are ready to run screaming into the night.

But wait! There is a way to gain your freedom, there is a chink in the Panda's evil heart and a way to redeem yourself for trespassing.

You must define happiness, you may post as often as you like, but don't try to escape without paying your toll, we all saw you fall into the Evil Panda's trap.

I'll go first: Happiness is having your friends check up on you. Or Happiness is having friends that care enough to check up on you.

Now who's next?popcorn::

Evil Pandapirate:

Happiness is feeling good in my own skin.

Happiness is sharing a special day with my beautiful daughter, just the two of us.

Happiness is cuddling with a warm puppy, who loves you no matter what.

Happiness is having my best friend as my partner for life.

No Evil Panda's, just good caring Panda's here.:flower3:

Happiness is a painfree PR run that you can brag about!
Happiness is having my family support my running addiction even though they completely don't understand it.
And, best of all, happiness is being the mother of my wonderful son!:)

Happiness is mothers caring about their babies, no matter how old they are. I remember coming home on leave from the Air Force, I had general supervision over a 450 person military hospital staff, but to my mom I was still her little boy. That kind of love can never be replaced.

Ummmm, ok back to Evil Panda Mode, You moms may go free, you have paid your toll. Grrrrr!

Evil Panda:hippie: I mean pirate:

Happiness is watching Disney fireworks with loved ones.

Happiness is snuggling on the couch the the puppies

Happiness is driving on the I-4 and hearing a 4 year old princess cheering when she sees the Mickey Ears.

Happiness is getting an A when you have worked really hard for it

Happiness is bling

Happiness is crossing that finish line when you thought you never could
:lovestruc

Happiness is:

- Pancakes at the end of a LR, especially if they're already made and waiting for you!
- Friends who'll cheer you on during a race and run with you even if they're faster.
- A hug from a friend on a day that you're feeling down.
- Eating an ice cream on a hot day and not worrying about the calories
- Finding a $20 bill in a winter jacket
- Getting to leave work early on a Friday!

Happiness is hanging up the phone after your teenage son tells you he loves you, in front of his friends :)

Wonderful definitions of happiness, you all may go free, your toll is paid.

Evil Pandapirate:

Happiness is...
- sitting on the front porch in a rain storm and reading a good book
- hearing my baby girl tell me she "wuvs" me
- finishing a hard run and feeling like I could do it all over again

37641_418066318753_513883753_4496543_575283_n.jpg

Happiness is people who care about you to accept you into their lives and pick you up when you fall.

37253_411560078753_513883753_4349750_4942148_n.jpg

Happiness is a lap cat and good quilt/quilt in progress.

Happiness is a tasty beverage, grilled meats, and beans not from a can with the people who care about you and laughter.

Happiness is getting in bed at 8 am after a 16 hour shift.

Happiness in knowing that your family is healthy and happy.

Happiness is an extra cheese pizza that has cooled down just a bit.

Happiness is the point that you know that you will definitely finish your marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter