Would you do IOA or SW?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
For 2 nights after 4-day cruise, would you stay at HRH and visit IOA/USF or stay at Renaissance Orlando and go to SW? Cast is me, DH, and DS 6.

It's a matter of personal preference, but I would definitely chose the Hard Rock and Universal/ IOA. Much more to do there.

Most definately IOA... I don't think anyone here's going to say SWF;)

My vote would be for US/IOA. I like Seaworld but it really hasn't changed in quite a few years. They have added maybe a couple things in the past few years. There is alot more to see at US/IOA. It depends on your preference. This is just my opinion.

OK, so I know this is the Universal Discussion Board but with a six year old, I would say SeaWorld. But it may depend if the kid is an animal lover or a thrill seeker. There may be less from an adult point of view but there's probably plenty to do for a kid's point of view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter