Would you go?

My husband would never suggest such a trip, but he loves Disney as much as me. Disney is something we do with our whole family. I probably would never do a trip with just one child and me (at least not in the near future). If I were in your situation, I would definitely go.

Ironically, my opinion that I wouldn't ever plan a trip without the rest of my family is being challenged. There is a conference for my line of work that's being held at one of the giant hotels literally right outside WDW front door. I can go if I want and everything would be free...drive a company car down there, they'll pay for my hotel, food, etc...and I've already got APs. Sadly, I can't take the kids out of school because it's during standardized testing time. I do see this as a different scenario than just planning a trip for fun without my wife or kids, this is legitimately for work and there's very good reasons for me to go. But I simply am very, very hesitant and don't think I want to go, I just don't want to go without them.

I think it is great you are going, but I have to disagree about babies being hard at WDW. We have been going since our 1st DD was 3 months old and we had a great time and it was not difficult at all, heck a lot of times it was easier:)

Have a great time. Though we took my dd at 8 months and ds was 4.5 and she was easier then he was.

I say go for it. The 3 year old could probably use some Mommy and Me time. Especially with a new baby in the mix.

Thanks everybody for the encouragement! Hubby & I discussed over dinner.... and I"M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! :) Just booked mine, and my 3 year olds trip!! I cannot wait!! Have not been since Dec 13 - Cannot wait to see the magic from my son's eyes! AHHHHH!! SO EXCITED!

Good for you! That's a great choice you two are going to have SO MUCH FUN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter