Would you keep this BOG reservation?

disneywithbaby

Mouseketeer
I have an 8:15am BOG on a day MK was set to open at 9:00. I was all set for our first BOG breakfast with a sort of empty Main Street and then trying to get on 7DMT right at 9:00....now the hours have been updated and MK opens at 8:00 that day. We are doing pirates leauge at 10:15 and liberty tree tavern at 1:15 and Boma at 8:15pm.

I'm wondering the same thing. Had an 8:25 BOG reservation for 9:00am opening and opening just changed to 8:00am.

I had this too, an 8 AM res on a day that the park was supposed to open at 9 -- now 8.

I dropped it.

With your ADR, you’ll be able to enter MK around 7:30 or so and will wait with the rest of the ADR guests at the left tunnel.

ADR and Tour guests are allowed through the tunnel at 7:45 or so to make their way to the restaurants. You could head straight to 7D to ride it before your 8:15 ADR. You do have a grace period of about 15 minutes or so to get to BoG.

Here’s the TPAS thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/new-hours-ruin-my-ppo-breakfast.3640694/

With your ADR, you’ll be able to enter MK around 7:30 or so and will wait with the rest of the ADR guests at the left tunnel.

ADR and Tour guests are allowed through the tunnel at 7:45 or so to make their way to the restaurants. You could head straight to 7D to ride it before your 8:15 ADR. You do have a grace period of about 15 minutes or so to get to BoG.

Here’s the TPAS thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/new-hours-ruin-my-ppo-breakfast.3640694/

I didn't realize there was a grace period for showing up late to a reservation. This plan may workout so that we can ride 7D before breakfast. I just don't know if it's more advantageous to be out riding the rides while it's still early and the lines are long instead of sitting down to eat.

For our touring style, I vote to drop BOG in these circumstances. Spending 30 mins+ in BOG while park crowds build outside is giving away valuable park time. I tend to think it's best to take advantage of that time for rides.

Also while not bad, BOG breakfast isn't exactly the most stellar meal out there (in my humble opinion) so it's not one to get too bummed out over missing.

If possible, maybe try to look for a mid-morning BOG breakfast... that way you can cram in a bunch of rides then hit breakfast when you need a break/crowds are higher.

Thanks for the help! I am still 50/50 if it was a TS I would drop it but witha QS on DDP and if we can get in at 7:30 and passed the ropes at 7:45 maybe we will go and hit one or 2 rides and get there at 8:20/25have my morning coffee inside BOG and then head out.

We can pre order breakfast right? To speed it up?? How does that work
You would pre-order your food and beverages on the app or website prior to your reservation date. When you get to the restaurant and check in you will go into the castle. GO TO THE LEFT and enter via the front doors of the main dining room. There will be a cast member there to verify your order and give you any info you need. Do not follow the crowds that head for the armor room. You will be waiting unnecessarily in a line that you don't need to be in.

Learn from my mistakes! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts