Would you like another helping of Spanish Disney anybody?

Sawyer 86

Earning My Ears
Well like 2 summers ago one of my friends gave me a Burnt cd with all Spanish Disney songs on so... this weekend I got uber bored and watched The Lion King & Aladdin all in Spanish with English subtitles of course..... am I the only one who's done this?

I did to get my Spainish Language Pin. I had to study hardcore to get that pin... Being from Houston just isn't enough sometimes! Me espera bueno divertido con los piliculas de Disney en Espanol!!

~Ali

Well the one I have is a Foreign Language Certification Pin. It goes under a CMs name tag and has a flag from the country that speeks the certified language (ex France flag for French, spain's flag for spainish etc.)

But as far as guest pin trading goes... Its really just a fun activity for guests and cast to interact with eachother. I trade some but its only for pins that mean something to me. I am a HUGE MGM fan so I collect pins from MGM. There are some hardcore Pin Trading fans out there though that only really collect pins of value. I am not like that but they are out there, and in fact I think most people are like me and trade just for fun.

If you have any other questions about pin trading you can always ask!

~Ali

Ahh that's cool! I haven't been to Disney world since I was like 9....so that means almost 11 years ago :rolleyes2 maybe it's time to go again soon! :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter