Would you move the booking?

Jaguar Skills

Mouseketeer
So I have our first trip using our DVC points booked for 15 April until 6 May.

I am getting concerned that we still might not be able to fly.

I have checked the BA prices for July/August and the flights are still relatively similar in terms of price. Our BA booking allows us to move it so I don't think we would lose much here.

I also think the DVC points will be similar - we might just have to go a day less or borrow some more etc.

The only dynamic which we need to consider is whether my OH falls pregnant. If that were now (although unlikely as we have been trying for two years) we wouldnt make it. So we may have to wait until January or something to make the booking change.

Appreciate one needs a crystal ball to answer this but always I think worthwhile getting the thoughts of others.

I am actually surprised the flight costs are the same as this is school hols. He isn't yet at school and so I thought the price difference would be extortionate!

So I have our first trip using our DVC points booked for 15 April until 6 May.

I am getting concerned that we still might not be able to fly.

I have checked the BA prices for July/August and the flights are still relatively similar in terms of price. Our BA booking allows us to move it so I don't think we would lose much here.

I also think the DVC points will be similar - we might just have to go a day less or borrow some more etc.

The only dynamic which we need to consider is whether my OH falls pregnant. If that were now (although unlikely as we have been trying for two years) we wouldnt make it. So we may have to wait until January or something to make the booking change.

Appreciate one needs a crystal ball to answer this but always I think worthwhile getting the thoughts of others.

I am actually surprised the flight costs are the same as this is school hols. He isn't yet at school and so I thought the price difference would be extortionate!

Isn't july/august cheaper in terms of DVC points?
but getting to your question, if it were me, i'd move it to july/august....

and for one stupid question, what does "OH" mean?

Isn't july/august cheaper in terms of DVC points?
but getting to your question, if it were me, i'd move it to july/august....

and for one stupid question, what does "OH" mean?

OH is other half, should have said the boss :)

The days I looked at weren't as cheap with the points - maybe because I looked over more weekends. That was just where the flights were cheapest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!