Would you rather spend the day inside or outside?

55 (and sunny) through 80-ish degrees: outside for sure

55(and rain) and below, or anything over 80-ish (nless we are going to a pool or beach) - definitely INSIDE.

I hate the cold, and the older I get, the less I can take extreme heat. I used to love when it was 90 degrees, now all I do is flush from the heat and sweat lol And have to listen to everyone tell me how sunburned I am. No matter how well they know me and how many times I have told them that it's just the heat and i will be fine once I cool down a little. ;)

Depends on the weather, but overall I'd say outside. If it's not too hot, too cold, rainy or windy, then outside is where I want to be. I get depressed in the winter because I can't lounge around in the backyard in fresh air and sunshine.

In theory, I like being outside. I used to be an avid hiker and I enjoyed being outside exploring my environment.

That being said, actually being outside does a job on my body. I was at the Warriors Championship parade with my kid on Tuesday, and when I got home I felt wiped out even if I was really doing much other than standing during a nice day.

I enjoy visiting National/State parks, and we regularly hike at a local nature preserve. But mostly I prefer to be inside.

I'm with @low-key. As much as I'd like to be a hale, hearty outdoorsy type I'm just not. I'd prefer being inside to read, watch tv or take a bubble bath anytime over a picnic in the park, hike in the mountains or day at the beach.

Outside. I walk a mile every day at work on my lunch break, and swim 60 laps 2 days a week at the gym and use at least SPF 50 (currently using SPF 70). However my Doctor looked at the tan on my arms despite the SPF 50, and said I should consider working out indoors.

Outside for pool time, otherwise the allergies kick me inside.....and it has been a particularly bad spring.
Summer is too hot, winter stands a better chance of sitting in the backyard and enjoying it

Outside for sure, I feel almost anything I can do to relax inside I can do outside and I need fresh air and sunlight. I love both summer and winter but like least those in between days where it’s nit warm enough for the beach but not cold enough to be in the snow yet

Outside if I could but I'm allergic to the sun and bugs and live in Georgia, so have to limit my time outside. On nice spring and fall days though, you will find me outside under a tree reading a book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!