Would you rather spend the day inside or outside?

Outdoors. Yet no one in my family wants to do anything outdoors so I’m suck now mostly indoors since we’re in an apartment. When we owned our home I was outdoors everyday. Loved to walk the trails, garden, clean our patio, decorate the outside of our home for the holidays, attend outdoor community events, etc. Looking forward to owning a home again someday.

If it’s a nice sunny day outside for sure. I absolutely love summer and I love the sun. I can’t get enough of it. I think it’s my body’s way of telling me I need Vitamin D :) In then winter you won’t catch me outside unless it’s just from getting into my car to wherever I need to go. I would hibernate all winter if I could.

I’d be up for that. Every time someone says I’m going to (insert somewhere hot) and I’m going to lie on the beach for two weeks I always think that sounds awful. I couldn’t think of a worse vacation lol
:wave2: See ya in October - your place or mine?

sunbathing-snowmen.jpg

Depends on where outside. Temperatures, raining, sunny, windy etc.

Outdoors on the coast in the upper 60’s to low 70’s with a cooler of beer & soft drinks and snacks. Or in the redwood’s. Or of course at Disneyland.

Other than that indoors.

Outside. It does my soul good to get out in nature and away from all the distractions of everyday life. Nothing like a walk on the beach or a hike to the top of a mountain or a stroll in the woods to make you appreciate this beautiful world we live in. Pictures are NOT the same.

I am with a few of the PP's who like the idea of outside better than actual outside. I have my summers off, and every year I have fantasies about having my breakfast and a pot of tea out on my private beautiful backyard deck. Do I ever actually do it???? NO! I can't seem to get myself out there. As a kid I was obsessed with the "breakfast on the patio" scenes on the TV show Dallas. I loved that they had their own buffet with bacon, eggs and toast each morning that was prepared and filled by the kitchen staff. Maybe that's where my obsession comes from? It's not as much fun when you have to cook it, serve it and clean it up all by yourself! Plus looking at my backyard just makes me realize how much work I need to do out there!

This is my fantasy:
a4db2e1170c102eadbd9b2fa98cb62ae.jpg

This is my reality:
yard-work-image.jpg

I am with a few of the PP's who like the idea of outside better than actual outside. I have my summers off, and every year I have fantasies about having my breakfast and a pot of tea out on my private beautiful backyard deck. Do I ever actually do it???? NO! I can't seem to get myself out there. As a kid I was obsessed with the "breakfast on the patio" scenes on the TV show Dallas. I loved that they had their own buffet with bacon, eggs and toast each morning that was prepared and filled by the kitchen staff. Maybe that's where my obsession comes from? It's not as much fun when you have to cook it, serve it and clean it up all by yourself! Plus looking at my backyard just makes me realize how much work I need to do out there!

This is my fantasy:
a4db2e1170c102eadbd9b2fa98cb62ae.jpg

This is my reality:
yard-work-image.jpg
I don’t do the whole fancy spread but every morning if it’s nice out I drink my coffee and eat my simple breakfast on the front porch (summer time of course). Every evening I sit out in my back balcony and eat, read, play on my phone ect. I get the morning sun out front and the evening sun out back so I switch so I get the sun. I hate that I have to go inside to do chores or cook or whatever or go to work! I just love love love that feeling of sunshine on my skin especially at the very beginning of spring/summer after being cooped up all winter.

LOL

My daughter turns 18 at the beginning of October so it would have to be after that.

Did you stay up to watch the Eskimo game on Thursday? Did you hear about the rain delays?
Is that some sort of sport? If so, then no I didn't.

Outside. My husband, son, and myself all get grumpy if we have to spend too many days inside. We do strategize for comfort, though. Cool of the day, hydrated, and shade in summer. Properly layered and in the sun in the cooler months.

Outside but not in really cold weather. I'm right now in my garden on my back deck with a drink. The weather is perfect, warm with a slight breeze. There are cardinals singing, humming birds in my flowers, squirrels chasing each other - and my cat sleeping in the chair beside me. My gardenia tree is blooming and it's the best scent in the world.

I only wish I could have this weather year round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!