Would you spend $356 more for...

I absolutely agree..go for it!! It's a great deal!
If you don't you will probably regret it when you are down there and on the line.
That $356.00 will seem like $3.56..seriously and you will probably regret it.

RPH? We have an offsite hotel booked with the Harry Potter Package. For $356 more we can stay at RPH (MUCH nicer than what we have booked now) and we'll have the Express Line access. This if for 3 nights in early December. Just trying to weigh if it's worth it...

Thank you everyone! I made the plunge, booked it and paid it off. No turning back now! :cool1:

Not sure if you stuck with the package...if so, read on...

FWIW, we started off with the HP package onsite. And then I started really looking at what we get with the package...and apart from a special commemorative thing and the b'fast at 3 Broomsticks, there isn't anything special about it. You can buy a comm ticket on ebay (but if you see the picture of it, you know it doesn't seem to be something totally awesome) and for us the b'fast wasn't much good b/c we're vegetarian and don't particularly feel like sitting near some of the things on the menu...

So I checked out the Loew's website and found the stay more play more (or whatever it's called) rate, and booked Dec 10-13 for what could have been a song (if only I hadn't upgraded us to Club Level). We got tickets from, hmm, maple leaf tickets I believe, and the total, with the Club Level, is approx the same as the HP package...if we'd gone with a normal room, it would have been hundreds less.

Same early access, same everything...

So when I realized that, I canceled my package (and got my refund in under a week!) and booked the room-only reservation at Royal Pacific...

Something to think about if you still did the HP package for your trip. :)

Wow! I did make the plunge and booked it through Universal. After reading this I went on Loews website and they are showing all sold out for my dates! Darn... I guess I'll just keep trying. Even if I can't get it I'm still happy with my decision. Plus I got offered OT for work so have already paid off that difference. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter