Would you stay at Doubletree Universal or Four Points??

Hi Bubba's mom- thank you for putting the photos up - we are staying at Doubletree 14April to 28 April. Did you eat in the restaurants in the hotel or is there other local restaurants within walking distance as we are not renting a car.
thanks

We found the hotel resturant pricey.
I believe it was a TGI Fridays across the street.
A Golden Corral in the plaza next to the hotel.
A Burger King behind that and a McDonalds down the street and across the road.
DH and I walked to all these places when we stayed at the double tree.

Of course there are the restaurants at city walk too.

Hi Bubba's mom- thank you for putting the photos up - we are staying at Doubletree 14April to 28 April. Did you eat in the restaurants in the hotel or is there other local restaurants within walking distance as we are not renting a car.
thanks

That was a whirlwind of a weekend :faint: but we did have breakfast in their restuarant. In the "HHN '10" trip report (link in sig), I reviewed it. DH had buffet...had everything! I ordered off menu. I am pretty sure I gave it a good review... Food was good and altho a little on the pricey side, it WAS a vacation meal...so, decent $ for the food. I'd go again...mostly cuz it was on property (we didn't have a car either). [There IS a TGIF's there...and looked like something else at the next door property :confused3 ...I'd google map it on satellite w/ labels...see what it shows ya.]

There's probably more info at the end/last day of the HHN weekend trip report for ya. Which reminds me that I need to finish LAST summer's TR. :scared:

hth

This is a 4 star on Priceline in the Universal I-Drive area. I've stayed here for as little as 35 bucks

We are staying for 2 weeks so would like to know if the Doubletree Universal has laundry facilities - self service or onsite.

My hubby booked the hotel as a surprise and it is too late to change it but as a mum of 3 kids need to ask these practical questions.

:laundy:

I don't think so... but you can check their website or call them and ask.

We are staying for 2 weeks so would like to know if the Doubletree Universal has laundry facilities - self service or onsite.

My hubby booked the hotel as a surprise and it is too late to change it but as a mum of 3 kids need to ask these practical questions.

:laundy:

There is a laundry room near the pool. We stayed in 2008 and used it a couple times. I can't tell you exactly what it cost. Maybe in the $1.50 - $2 range? My flakey memory is telling me it was very similar to what we paid when we stayed at Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter