Would you Upgrade from Saratoga Springs to Beach Club Villas?

As much as I dream of relaxing at Disney, we are Go Go Go people there. While not normally morning folks, we will rise early for openings and then take a break back at the resort in the afternoons before returning in the evenings.
This alone is a great reason to switch to BCV. Being able to walk back to your hotel for adternoon breaks is great. Yes, you can walk from Epcot to BCV in like 10 min, it's super quick. We walk to HS as well, walking is always faster than taking the boat, however when you've been in the park all day, walking back in the heat is not ideal. You can also take the skyliner to HS. Noted no buses run to HS or EP.

I will add I think you'll get much better use of your DDP at BC/YC vs SSR.

The rooms themselves are fairly identical so no differences there.

I see you made the switch! Congrats! You will love being able to use the boats to motor around to everywhere in July ;) and the Skyliner is fun too.

I know you've switched by now, to which I say good.

If I'm at Disney, I want to feel like I'm at Disney. I've stayed at Saratoga a couple of times (it was what was available on my sister's CM rate), and honestly I felt like I could have been at any of the numerous golf resorts we pass around the beach we go to. Not like I was at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter