WOW, prices of rental houses and condos are dropping

tednvon

DIS Veteran
Hi, I just spent the last hour going through over 500 listings for rental homes at vrbo.com (central Florida). These are listings of mostly rentals from the owner direct....I say "mostly" because some big companies have posted on this site. There are many incredible deals if you need a bigger place and are staying off property at Disney......For aboaut a hundred dollars a night there are 2,3 4 and more bedroom homes with TV in several bedrooms, Mickey Mouse bedrooms, and of course pools and fully furnished....There are many more of these homes than there were several years ago, and competition is now fierce, in my opinion...so shop around, take some time at this site if you want an off site place to stay......DO NOT fear renting from the owner, we have many times and been very satisfied....happy searching....Ted from Iowa

we are now torn between gorgeous 4 bdm 3 full bath house w/ pc, 3 tvs & private pool in rolling hills for $ 600 incl tax plus $ 119 pool heat AND $49 AP rate @ all-star...we're weighing the advantage of pool & kitchen against convenience of buses for 2 couples and one independent teen...i wish i weren't so spoiled about staying onsite, but the remembrance of pricey but crappy fridge rented @ all-star may sway me towards the off-site house...there are definitely bargains, owners are emailing me to "make any reasonable offer based on posted rates..." so it's worth a shot for anyone trying to save $

I'd go for the house in Rolling Hills. We stayed there last Dec and it is very close to WDW. If the house is like the one we had (4bd/3bth) it had 2 master bedrooms which would work out great for 2 couples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter