"wow, the 2nd 15lbs loss made a bigger impression than the 1st 15lbs!"

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
This is what a few coworkers told me today. Glad I lost the 2nd 15lbs.
Do you find the last 15lbs makes a bigger difference for you? Maybe more fine tuning

I know that people really did not notice until I had LOST 15 pounds. After that they really started paying attention! :)

Today I had three ladies in my office inquire about my weightloss to date. I told them I have lost 41 pounds and am 4 pounds away from goal. Spent the next half hour just talking about how I eat, what size clothes I now wear. So I think the weight has to get to a certain point before people really "see" it... but once the door is opened... they continue to notice it.

That is great, Barb!! Doesn't that make you feel so good? Congratulations on "showing" your success! :)

I know what you mean. I can't really tell that I've lost 15 lbs except that's what the scale says. I'm hoping the next 15 will make a difference--especially because I will be at my goal weight!

Congratulations on your weight loss!!;)

I love it when people notice I'm smaller. That's a wonderful motivation, isn't it? You should be feeling pretty proud of yourself, these days.

Those first 15 pounds were "You look like you've lost a 'few' pounds" the second 15 pounds were "How much weight HAVE you LOST???" Now here's the good news- I have suddenly noticed a HUGE difference in the last 10 pounds!! Two weeks ago I could barely button some 12W shorts- now after just 5 or 6 pounds they fit soooo well and all my XL shirts look sooo baggy- my shoulders now have bones again- instead of the nice padded curvy look before, and my nose looks bigger now because my face is shrinking- it's so funny how 40 pounds ago my nose looked smaller! :) Keep up the GREAT WORK- you will only see things getting better and better and that will keep you motivated!!
Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter