• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow~!!!!!!

scanmom

DIS Veteran
I am soooo excited! I have been trying to decide where to stay, thinking maybe on site, maybe Carousel Inn, maybe Howard Johnsons. Anyway, today my DS20 told me he is taking time off work and is going with us!! YAY! He has missed our last 2 trips due to work/school. Anyway, since we will have 6 people, now we will need 2 rooms. So, onsite is out, due to expense. I looked and looked online for the best rates, and the best I had found was $59.00/nite/room at HoJo's. Not bad, I thought. I called HoJo's directly, asked for and got the entertainment rate of $49.00/nite/room!!!!!! That saves me $100.00!!!! Not a HUGE savings, but enough to pay for a couple of meals in the parks for us!!! I have read soooo many great things about HoJo's, I can hardly wait!!!! :banana: :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter