WW on DDP, or, how you do you watch your waistline?

Anyone on WW and using the DDP? We don't plan on counting points that week, but I would like to know how you keep from gaining 10 lbs and still enjoy the DDP. I have ADRs for Alfredo's, Grand Floridian Cafe, 50's Prime Time (may cancel that one), Liberty Tree Tavern, and Coral Reef. Mom also wants to know, can you order a (non-alcoholic) coffee/cappuccino instead of a dessert at TS? She's a coffee-holic :surfweb: !

Sigh. We (my DH and I) will have the DDP this summer. We have always shared meals, split desserts and I've never gained weight (I'm a Lifetime WW). I'm planning on ordering salads as my appetizer, eating half of anything that looks too "wicked"-especially dessert. Sounds good, doesn't it? I'm also trying to lose 5lbs before we go to give me a little breathing room. As soon as I get home I will get on the scale. No matter how ugly it may be! Good luck to us both! :thumbsup2

Thanks! My mother is Lifetime (the WW poster child, as we call her), and I am just trying to lose 20 lbs (10 down, 10 to go). I figure if I lose the 10, I can gain 5 at Disney, and just lose them again when I get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter