WWE Hall of Fame Possibly Coming to Universal Orlando

UncannySquirrel

Earning My Ears
http://nodq.com/wwe/392589327.shtml
- The New York Post reports that NBC Universal launching a physical WWE Hall of Fame at Universal Studios in Orlando is being considered as part of NBC's pitch to WWE for a new deal that would keep WWE TV on NBC Universal's networks. NBC has until February 1st before their exclusive negotiating window ends but they also have the right to match any outside offer WWE receives once the company begins taking other bids.
Their Hall of Fame was always more of something at the corporate office, with talks of a physical building for years especially when they finally made inductions a yearly event with Wrestlemania. If it does happen, it'll be interesting to see what happens with their (dying) competition always filming at Universal if this does happen.

I would definitely would go to this. I remember it being cool when the restaurant in time square had a few display cases of relics and I'm assuming it'll be a suped up version of WWE Axxess.

I'd be interested in this too, even though I don't watch wrestling anymore (I watched when it was still WWF).

Same here... Although, I think I was watching before even WWF!

sgt slaughter, iron shiekbacklung,putski,superfly,santana,somoans,jyd, classy freddy blassy.(i could name many many more lol) i would be reliving my childhood and would be very interested to seeing what they come up with. my intrest died out after hulk hogans era ended.

sgt slaughter, iron shiekbacklung,putski,superfly,santana,somoans,jyd, classy freddy blassy.(i could name many many more lol) i would be reliving my childhood and would be very interested to seeing what they come up with. my intrest died out after hulk hogans era ended.

The Lumberjacks ruled!

I can't say I understand how it would fit, but to each his own. How does wrestling connect to the movie theme of a US park? I see why they are doing it as they are looking to get the material for TV, but where would they put it? Citywalk maybe. I know there is a pretty good following so maybe it's jut my perception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter