Wyndham Bonnet Creek description of towers, pools, and views

2 questions....

Can someone tell me which Towers have been updated? when I went in July we were supposed to stay in Tower 1 - I think it was tower 1, but there had been a fire on that floor and we asked to move because it still smelled like smoke in the hallway. The decor was not the same as what we had in Tower 5.

Is Tower 6 all presidential units?
No, there are presidential units in other buildings as well, but most are in Tower 6.

Am trying to decide whether or not to request a building for our August stay for my DH and I, in our early 50s (boy does that pain me to say that!), DD-21, DD-18 and DD's BF - 19.

I have a feeling that we will be happy "wherever." :)
I would request Building 4, it has the deepest pool for the boys, it's close to the main activity building and it's easy parking.

Are you from Saskatchewan?? I'm from Ontario and own there. Our best friends, who have the $$ to travel the world (and have) think that this is probably one of the nicest places that they have ever stayed at. I think a few years ago we stayed in Building 3 for the night and had an older tv., but we were out doing things so it didn't affect us, and we LOVE LOVE LOVE tv!! (we even have one in the kitchen) I would suggest that you do rent a car though, the shuttles do not have great times and generally speaking it's a pain because of the lack of times available. You literally are right on property with very little commute time. Pay by paypal and then pay your paypal with your cc so that way you have added protection if you are renting. Rent from reputable people. I could have never thought that I would like it as much as I do, but we stayed in the Grand Floridian recently and believe it or not liked Bonnet Creek more. Wish you the best!

Wow....that's a 6 year old post you dug up!! LOL!!

We actually stayed a couple nights at the Wyndham Grand Orlando this past December before our Disney package kicked in at Coronado Springs. The hotel and property are gorgeous and our room was great. However DW and I both felt it didn't have that magic for us. I can't really put my finger on it, because we liked the hotel and service.

The shuttle service wouldn't live up to our expectations on one of our 2 week trips and I still have no desire to rent a car. We stay onsite at WDW and UO and like that. Don't want to drive in a strange city on vacation when it's not needed.

I wouldn't rule out staying there again, but would prefer on property unless the deals aren't right.

We have the 4 bedroom Presidential Reserve next week in tower 6. Room number 1619, do you know what floor it is on? Will there be dishwasher soap, trash bags, laundry detergent available? What times to the shuttles come and go to Disney? Any ice cream desserts located at Bonnet Creek? Thanks!

My WBC experience is the first two numbers indicate which Floor the suite is on.

Example: 1422 is on the 14th Floor

IIRC all 4 Bedroom Suites are on the top Floor of the Building they are in.

Last edited:
All the buildings have a center hallway on each floor so half the rooms face one way and half the other direction. The building 6 is more of a squared off 'U' shape so you can not count on view until you are in the room. Fireworks views I think are overrated as the show last 10 min. The lake view is there 24 hours a day.

We have the 4 bedroom Presidential Reserve next week in tower 6. Room number 1619, do you know what floor it is on? Will there be dishwasher soap, trash bags, laundry detergent available? What times to the shuttles come and go to Disney? Any ice cream desserts located at Bonnet Creek? Thanks!
I think this means that you will be on the 16th floor, although I'm not positive. I've stayed there twice. The first time we were in room 142 (first floor) and the second time we were in 1079 (10th floor). If you need any of the basic supplies, just ask and the housekeeping staff will bring them to your unit. We ran out of dishwasher soap and received three more packs about a half an hour after we asked. Each unit comes with 3 packs of dishwasher soap, 2 packs of laundry soap (unscented), one small bottle of dish soap, a small sponge, a roll of paper towels, several trash bags (hanging off the edge of each trashcan), two packs of coffee, two packs of hot chocolate, a package of microwave popcorn, two packs of assorted sweeteners, a tiny salt and pepper set, and travel-sized shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, lotion, and body wash in each bathroom. There is a hairdryer in each bathroom (really good ones, I might add!), an iron and ironing board, and a vacuum or vacuum sweeper. Ice cream is available at the craft center every day from 3-4. Sundaes are $4 and floats are $3. You can also go into the Wyndham Grand Hotel. There is a little bakery/ice cream place on the main floor that is open every day until 9 or 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter