Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

The list is current. I leave all the names up until I see confirmation that the bins have been picked up and dropped off and then I delete the previous names. This is so if a bin goes missing I can track who had it last.

Hi Chelley, I sent you a PM for March 24-31.

I have questions about items we can leave in the box. Would it be useful to leave magic bands? We would disconnect them from our accounts first, but they would have our names (or Mommy and Daddy) printed on the back. The guests that want to use them would add the number on the back onto their tickets in MDE. We have extra magic bands and I wasn't sure if this is something other visitors would appreciate.

Thank you!

Hi Chelley, I sent you a PM for March 24-31.

I have questions about items we can leave in the box. Would it be useful to leave magic bands? We would disconnect them from our accounts first, but they would have our names (or Mommy and Daddy) printed on the back. The guests that want to use them would add the number on the back onto their tickets in MDE. We have extra magic bands and I wasn't sure if this is something other visitors would appreciate.

Thank you!

A kind offer, but once a magic band is assigned to an individual it can't be unassigned and reassigned. Additionally, they've closed a loophole where people were using a second set of magic bands to get a second round of Fastpasses, so they really aren't of value to anyone beyond the first owner any longer.

Thank you Kristin! I did not realize you could not switch them. =[

A kind offer, but once a magic band is assigned to an individual it can't be unassigned and reassigned. Additionally, they've closed a loophole where people were using a second set of magic bands to get a second round of Fastpasses, so they really aren't of value to anyone beyond the first owner any longer.

I would like the purple bin for may 13 to 20. Can someone tell me how to pm chelley for those dates? I am new to this site.

I would like the purple bin for may 13 to 20. Can someone tell me how to pm chelley for those dates? I am new to this site.
You need a couple more posts before you will be able to send her a PM. Once you get them, you can click on her name underneath her profile picture and it will bring up a pop up window. Click "start a conversation" and send her a message. I believe you need 10 posts before you can start a PM.

Step 1:
pm instructions 1.jpg
Step 2:
pm instructions 2.jpg

o,ok. thank you so much. This will be our first trip to bonnet creek. any tips or good recommendations while there? how is the food on property?

o,ok. thank you so much. This will be our first trip to bonnet creek. any tips or good recommendations while there? how is the food on property?

Come on over and join us here: We Loooooove Bonnet Creek thread with lots of answers to all your questions!

I posted here with some pictures of food we had at the resort and from delivery: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...-thread-part-4.3366139/page-141#post-57484116

I think the food is good, but it's subjective. We prefer to go to Disney Springs or elsewhere on property for dinners, but there are some decent lunch options at the resort and we also always bring at least a few snacks for the room and sometimes cook breakfast and/or lunch.

Come on over and join us here: We Loooooove Bonnet Creek thread with lots of answers to all your questions!

I posted here with some pictures of food we had at the resort and from delivery: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...-thread-part-4.3366139/page-141#post-57484116

I think the food is good, but it's subjective. We prefer to go to Disney Springs or elsewhere on property for dinners, but there are some decent lunch options at the resort and we also always bring at least a few snacks for the room and sometimes cook breakfast and/or lunch.
thank you so much!

It is early but have time to plan now for November 2-12.
I sent a message to Chelley00.

Thank you!

Last edited:
My name is not on the list. We are March 24-31. Only the purple was available before, but now it looks like only the teal is available. I don't care which color but I packed Waffle mix for the kids! Lol.

Hi!
We are going to Bonnet Creek 4/21-4/28 and would love to get involved with this bin.
I know we will have stuff to contribute after our stay!!

This is my first post so I don’t think I can send the person in charge a message yet :/

Photos of Purple bin content when I picked it up.

I did use some of the stuff - thank you everyone!

List of Purple bin when I left:
Surprise drinkwear
Pam cooking spray
Purple Disney straw
Full pack of coffee filters
Olive oil
3 cans geeen giant regular green beans
1 can French green beans
1 can Amy's vegetable soup
1can Campbell chicken and pasta soup
Plastic silverware
Paper plates
Packets of dry creamer for coffee
Hot chocolate packets
Mens shave cream
2 pool floaties
Bbq tongs
Bbq spatula
Tape to wrap knee
clothes pins
Mini box corn flakes
Girls swim diaper
Crackers
Small puzzle of USA
Wine glass rings
2 6 cup muffin tins
Cup cake liners
Candles
Glow sticks
Napkins
1 roll toilet paper
Large Kleenex with Vicks
Plastic wrap
Foil
Sandwhich bags
Microwave popcorn
Tampoons
Pads
Garlic salt
Paprika
Belle Plastic drinking cup
Avengers plastic drinking cup
Tons of small soap and conditioner
2 white metal baskets
Tape, index cards and sharpie to change name on purple bin
Last but not least ... Mickey Waffle iron!

Thanks again to everyone who participates and Chelley for keeping this going!!

See you next year WBC and purple bin!!!

Edited to add:
Hair mousse
Bug repellent
Sunscreen

Attachments

• IMG_7272.JPG
    IMG_7272.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7273.JPG
    IMG_7273.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7274.JPG
    IMG_7274.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7275.JPG
    IMG_7275.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7276.JPG
    IMG_7276.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I'm posting this here before pming the person in question, but would it be possible for me to meet up with the person who has a bin towards the end of my trip and leave some stuff? I don't think I need a whole bin (I'm alone at BC but meeting up with friends and family at the park) and I'm not sure that I'll actually have anything to add, but I might need to "leave" things anyway like my mini fan if I don't have the luggage space (long story, but this is my one trip to the US from China for maybe a year) and might have food stuff "leftover" that I don't use.
(Also, I know my post count is still low, but I can ramp it up if getting the other bin makes more sense, which isn't currently booked for my length of stay, though I prefer quality over quantity.)

Anybody at Wyndham Bonnet Creek?
I have some open groceries I would like to pass along.
Syrup, milk, bread, sticks of butter, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter