Wyndham Bonnet Creek: Who did you rent from?

Did anyone book a presidential unit? I am curious to know what you paid per night.

I am looking to book a 2 bedroom but not sure who to rent from yet :goodvibes

I have a 2 BR pres for mid August. $189 a night for 9 nights through Farrell vacations

We got a price from Farrells and from Ken Price.

Farrell was MUCH cheaper. We could have reserved a 3bd instead of a 2 for the same price, but I had some reservations....so we went with Ken.

We could have reserved a 3bd instead of a 2 for the same price, but I had some reservations....so we went with Ken.

Jen, just curious. What were your reservations about going with Farrell? I had seen his auctions on eBay and had asked him about getting the days that we needed. Unfortunately, he said that he could not get our last day. I don't want to have to move to a hotel for just one night.

I'm looking at her website now and the prices look crazy high to what I've seen on other sites. :confused3

Hello! I don't see a lot of other Wyndham renters advertising summer prices, only value season prices (April, May, September, November, etc.). Summer is "prime" season and you will unfortunately have to pay a higher price. Shop around for your specific dates and unit size, and make sure you check out the company/owner you're renting from. Always sign a rental agreement and always pay with credit card. (PayPal does not offer buyer protection on intangible goods.)

Just rented from the Prices at Vacation Upgrade. But would have been happy to rent from 5 Star Rental or Utopia World Vacation.

We went with the best price offered...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter