Wyndham palace

CathieC

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the Wyndham Palace starting this Saturday for 6 nights. Concierge level/ Any tips on getting the most out of our stay? This is our first trip to Orlando.
Cathie

My mom and I stayed at the Wyndam about 5 years ago (it was owned by a different company) and found it to be a nice facility and we had a great view from our room of the lagoon/lake.

Tips might include walking over to Downtown Disney (I recall a 5 - 7 minutes walk) for a quick bite instead of eating in the hotel or if you want to do some shopping, DD has it all! The bus transportation for us was great and I think it's still pretty good based on other posts I've seen. You may want to do a search on the Wydham here on the boards. You go up to the top where it says search and put in Wyndam and you'll get a listing of the posts - I bet there are ton and tons!

Are you going to have a car? That will be helpful if you want to drive to Crossroads to eat at Pizzeria Uno, McDonalds, Fridays or one of the other restaurants there.

Don't forget to sign up for "Wyndam by request" on their website. You can choose your preferences and get some free goodies upon arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter