Ya know what we should do?

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a social worker at one of the local hospitals tomorrow (being unemployed with no insurance and all). There's something wrong with my eye and I'm having sharp pains in my chest. :sad2:

:scared1:

OMG!

You're doing the right thing by getting help.

Sending happy thoughts your way!

EMTALA is a federal requirement. If the pains in your chest don't subside, go to the nearest ER. Please? :hug:

Something wrong with your eye is disconcerting as well. :( I'm a freak when it comes to worrying about complications due to diabetes, and that has the hallmarks of just such a complication.

Be safe. :hug:

Well.....after a ton of research and question-asking, I'm 99% convinced my chest pain is a partially-collapsed lung. It can be caused by numerous things, but I think the thing that did it for me was sleeping for too long on one side. (I slept for around 10-11 hours one day last week on my right side, and if I remember correctly the first time I recall having the pain was immediately after I woke up.) Although I'm no doctor, I read it can be remedied by doing lots of deep-breathing exercises. I hope it works. I'm still a bit short of breath, but the pain went from a really sharp stabbing pain to more of a very dull annoyance when I inhale.

As for my eye, I'm still in the dark about it. (Sorry.....bad joke.) What I do know is that I think it's nothing too serious because my eyelid won't open all the way, kind of like it's an infection or something. I don't think it's pink eye (ewwww :scared:) because it's not itchy or red.

Jeez....I'm a complete mess. Both health-wise, financially, emotionally....... :guilty: I wanna thank you guys for being so nice.

Well.....after a ton of research and question-asking, I'm 99% convinced my chest pain is a partially-collapsed lung. It can be caused by numerous things, but I think the thing that did it for me was sleeping for too long on one side. (I slept for around 10-11 hours one day last week on my right side, and if I remember correctly the first time I recall having the pain was immediately after I woke up.) Although I'm no doctor, I read it can be remedied by doing lots of deep-breathing exercises. I hope it works. I'm still a bit short of breath, but the pain went from a really sharp stabbing pain to more of a very dull annoyance when I inhale.

As for my eye, I'm still in the dark about it. (Sorry.....bad joke.) What I do know is that I think it's nothing too serious because my eyelid won't open all the way, kind of like it's an infection or something. I don't think it's pink eye (ewwww :scared:) because it's not itchy or red.

Jeez....I'm a complete mess. Both health-wise, financially, emotionally....... :guilty: I wanna thank you guys for being so nice.

I'm glad that the chest pains have gotten better, but you need to see a doctor ASAP!

Seriously, MM, we're worried about you!

Thanks guys. I'm looking for a social worker at one of the local hospitals tomorrow (being unemployed with no insurance and all). There's something wrong with my eye and I'm having sharp pains in my chest. :sad2:

I feel like I've been out of the loop for quite a while. I'm sorry to hear about the recent health problems and I hope that you an get the help you need. You'll be in my thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter