Yacht Club Room Views

Thanks! I corrected the post and will correct the link now.

Can you give a few more details about the room- was it 2 Queen beds? Daybed or not? Tub/shower combo or shower only?

:thumbsup2

2 Queens + a couch that I assume is a daybed?
Balcony
Tub/shower combo
Coffee maker!
Pretty far from the elevators
Fantastic view of SAB slide/Skyliner/Boardwalk (partial)/Wedding Pavilion (?)

Room 3133
Water View, Crescent Lake & Boardwalk
2 Queen Beds with Daybed
Close to Main Elevators
JoJoGirl Sept 2020

Room 3133 - Water View (I also requested a “Boardwalk View”). 2 queens + couch with daybed. Walk-in Shower - no tub. Directly behind the Gazebo, 4-5 doors from main elevator. Regular-sized balcony, not lighted. Very convenient location - loved it!

Room 2120 YC GV
no connecting door ( requested )
end of hall and very quiet. exit door nearby.
2 queen beds
day bed
tub/shower

The Garden View had lush plants and trees. It did have a view beyond the trees of the parking lot. It was fine with us due to no foot traffic or noise. Having issues uploading picture, will try later. Darn sideways picture

Attachments

• D4E74F8F-7C3F-467A-B3A5-54B022816C14.jpeg
    D4E74F8F-7C3F-467A-B3A5-54B022816C14.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Room 1075
Water View: Stormalong Bay, Gazebo, Lake
2 Queen Beds with Daybed
Not far from lobby and Market
A Goofykindagirl
October 2020

This room is handicapped accessible with roll in shower.

The location for 1075 was awesome- not too far from the lobby and Market. We weren’t far from an exit, but you shouldn’t take ECV’s on stairs. Our view was nice, facing mostly SAB, but also could see the gazebo and the lake. There was even a ramp to get Pop’s wheelchair in and out.

View:

Patio:

Room/Storage of Mobility Assistance Equipment:

Since Pop had to use his wheelchair to get from the bed to the restroom, I changed how I arranged the ECV’s. I put one by the sofa near the door to the patio, and the other I moved all the way to the door, so he could get the wheelchair in the restroom. We used the area by the adjoining room door fit the walker, and folded the wheelchair in front of the tv when not in use. Traveling with the wheelchair is new to us, so a little trial and error was used.

I was able to stack 3 carry on sized suitcases in 1 part of the wardrobe, then stood up our large Mickey in the other large area of it. Our small bags went in the top cubbies. The safe had a light that stayed on for a minute or so. My iPad fit in it fine, along with a nook and numerous medicine bottles.

Bathroom:

The bathroom was spacious (needed to be) and well stocked. Mousekeeping was every other day, but they just restocked supplies and emptied the trash. But oh so friendly!

Last edited:
Yacht Club room 4183
Water View
2 queens, a daybed, connecting door
overlooking lakeside entrance, convenient to elevator

We stayed at the Yacht Club from October 25th to 30th, 2020 in a water view room. Room #4183 was on the 4th floor, close to the main elevator, and had a full balcony. There was a tree directly below this room which wasn't tall enough to block the view of the lake, but gave us some privacy from the people walking in and out of the lobby doors. We spent a lot of time on the balcony and enjoyed the view very much. We saw some beautiful sunrises when we were there. The room was in a great location. I only took one picture of the room in order to show the layout. The bathroom had a tub with the sliding glass shower doors. It had a rain shower head and a wand shower head, which were booth very nice.

YC room 4183 WV.JPG

view from the balcony

YC room view 4183 WV.JPG

The yellow circle indicates the location of room 4183. It was above the lakeside lobby entrance.

YC lakeside entrance room 4183 location.JPG

sunrise from 4183 YC.JPG

sunrise

Last edited:

Yacht Club room 3126
garden/woods view
2 queen beds
daybed
connecting door
shower
sliding balcony doors, full balcony

We stayed at the Yacht Club January 3 - 8, 2021.

We booked a garden/woods view room and received a room that was on the north side of the resort facing the YC bus stop, which we could see in the distance. We could hear the beep noises that the buses made, but otherwise that side of the resort was a quiet area.

3126 daybed. connecting door. 2 queen beds.JPG

3126 daybed.JPG

3126 sliding door to full balcony.JPG

3126 double sink.JPG

3126 shower.JPG

3126 bus stop in distance.JPG

view with bus stop circled in yellow

3126 view 1.JPG

You can see the bus stop to the right.

3126 view to right.JPG

Here is the view to the right with the bus stop circled in yellow. The driveway on the parking lot side of the resort is just to the other side of the building.

All in all, we liked this location because it felt very private - no one could walk past the rooms in this area. The view wasn't great but the shady location would be a bonus to anyone staying at the YC during really hot weather. :) We didn't make any requests but if we had requested and received a gazebo view, then we would have had a much nicer view.

I'm sorry about the fuzzy picture of the room number, but the housekeeper was right outside the room when I opened the door. :)

Attachments

• room number 3126.JPG
    room number 3126.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Room 3001
Water View
Corner room/porthole balcony & side window
Extra large room
Farthest room from YC lobby
2 Queen Beds, Daybed
shower/tub combo
February 2021
skuttle

We’re on the corner of the building near the dolphin.

The size of the room was great for our family of five. Water view was worth it. And while we enjoyed the corner room (3001), it’s just too far. I wouldn’t want to stay in this room again.

Overall we really enjoyed the resort and the boardwalk area. It was odd sitting on the balcony at night with the boardwalk so quiet and “lifeless.” I’d love to stay here again when things are more normal.

Attachments

• 1614599827982.png
    1614599827982.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
We stayed at the Yacht Club from Feb 28th to March 5th in a garden view room. Room 2012 was just about as far from the lobby as you can get without being at the Dolphin. The only good thing was that we were on the second floor and only used the elevator when we checked in and checked out.

Yacht Club - room 2012
garden view
two queen beds
armchair and extra chair
tub/shower combination

The room was located at the end of the resort, near to the Dolphin resort. It was adjacent to room 2001, which is considered the farthest room. It did not have a connecting door or sofa bed, which made it a little roomier. Because of the long walk to the lobby we mostly used the fire exit door that was close to our room and opened out to the marina area whenever we left the room.

Room 2012 YC garden view.JPEG

2012 from hall.jpeg
room 2001 is on the right and 2012 is on the left

YC 2012 2 queens.JPEG

YC 2012 no daybed.JPEG

YC 2012 desk and extra chair.JPEG

YC armchair.JPEG

room location from outside.jpeg
room 2012 is circled in yellow

2012 left 2.JPEG
view when hanging out the balcony, looking to the left

2012 view to right.JPEG

This is the view to the right. The fire exit near the quiet pool is right there and is the door people would use when taking dogs outside or if you want to go to the quiet pool or laundry room. We didn't hear any dogs barking from our room, but we did see dogs at the resort.

There was a pond right outside the room. The Dolphin resort is on the other side of the trees.

It wasn't a bad room, but the long walk got old fast. We changed a few of our plans because it just took to long to walk anywhere except DHS. That was shorter than normal. :)

Yacht Club - room 3172
standard view
two queen beds
near elevator
Dec 2020

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

...when you get off the elevator [by the Ale & Compass Marketplace] you make a right and another right - third door on the left.

I think my post got eaten in the hack, but since my pics were sideways anyway, probably good to redo! We (me and my two teens) had a lovely stay last week at the Yacht Club in room 3059. It is a hike from the lobby and near an elevator and ice machine, so there was some noise, but I just loved the view from early morning to late night. It was just awesome! It is a king bed with sofa sleeper room with shower only, and it is in the water view category with full balcony. We would have preferred two queen beds, but it worked out fine. The boys said the sofa bed was comfy enough! Mousekeeping stopped by once (we were there 4 nights) to pick up trash and give us more supplies, but did not clean the room. I'm sure if we had needed something though, they would have been happy to assist. And, I scored us ROTR boarding passes at 7am while on the balcony using Disney Wi-Fi! :sunny:

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3086.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3086.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24
  • thumbnail_IMG_3085.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3085.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 24
  • thumbnail_IMG_3087.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3087.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail_IMG_3088.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3088.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail_IMG_3135.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3135.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 23
  • thumbnail_IMG_3170.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3170.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail_IMG_3139.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3139.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 24
I think my post got eaten in the hack, but since my pics were sideways anyway, probably good to redo! We (me and my two teens) had a lovely stay last week at the Yacht Club in room 3059. It is a hike from the lobby and near an elevator and ice machine, so there was some noise, but I just loved the view from early morning to late night. It was just awesome! It is a king bed with sofa sleeper room with shower only, and it is in the water view category with full balcony. We would have preferred two queen beds, but it worked out fine. The boys said the sofa bed was comfy enough! Mousekeeping stopped by once (we were there 4 nights) to pick up trash and give us more supplies, but did not clean the room. I'm sure if we had needed something though, they would have been happy to assist. And, I scored us ROTR boarding passes at 7am while on the balcony using Disney Wi-Fi! :sunny:

Thank you so much for posting the pictures and info about Room 3059! Very helpful!

:thumbsup2

from May 2021

Yacht Club - room 3092
2 queen beds and a daybed
connecting door, tub/shower combination
overlooked the Admiral Pool (leisure pool), not far from lobby

YC 3092.JPEG

YC 3092 2 queens and daybed.JPEG

YC 3092 day bed and connecting door.JPEG

YC 3092 tub.shower.JPEG

YC 3092 pool view.JPEG

YC 3092 view straight down.JPEG

This is the view when looking straight down from the balcony. There were two trees in front of the balcony, which made it feel very private. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony in the shade. :)

Room 3059
Water View
King Bed
jennyq87, June 2021
*Note: lots of noise from ice machine*

We just returned from our stay at the Yacht Club -- we had a Water View King. Room #3059. The room itself was great, and we even caught some test fireworks from Epcot! But we were right by an ice machine and HOLY COW was it loud. I can sleep through just about anything, but we could hear that thing right through our door. 5:00am and people would be up filling their giant coolers. I've never slept worse in a Disney hotel. We were only there 3 nights and didn't want to bother with moving, but if I'm ever assigned this room again, I would ask to move. Just wanted to share!

3059 fireworks.png

3059 jennyq87.jpg

Room 3029 (or 3027)
Water View
King Bed, Chair & Ottoman
Shower only
Very far from lobby, middle of hall, fire exit around corner allows for quick exit to outside
kylenne, June 2021

Sure! I was in 3029, more towards the middle of the hall, the fire exit was right around the corner. It had a chair + ottoman setup, no tub in the bathroom only a shower. I can't remember if it was roll in or not.

I was in 3027 a few weeks ago which was water view and the view was the only good thing about that location. It was a nightmare getting to the lobby from that part of the resort, especially the morning I had to do it like 3 times because my magic band scanner on the door was busted and the front desk blamed my bands. And forget going to the Market for anything. After this and similar irritation at BC I learned my lesson, if I ever stay there again my only request is to be near the lobby and if I don’t get it I’m asking for another room. It really was that bad, except relatively quick access to the HS path thru the fire exit.

Was jolted out of bed a few minutes ago by an absolutely massive fireworks display coming from the direction of Epcot. Idk if it was Harmonious testing or what but it was huge and I had a perfect view of it from my balcony. Nearly cried!!

3029 kylenne.jpeg

3029.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!