Yachtsman Steakhouse

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
We want to try this restaurant in December but I am not a big meat eater. Has any ever had the vegetarian dinner??? I know it probably changes often but I would like an idea of what it possibly could be.

Thanks!!!

This is our traditional last night dining spot, and one of our favorites. My DH is a big meat eater, I prefer either seafood or veggies myself, but the Yachtsman fills the bill all around.

They have a wonderful selection of salads, and vegetables plus the chef normally has a vegetable entree (selections vary).

On our last trip I feasted on the crab cakes, spinach salad with maytag blue cheese, toasted pecans and wonderful fresh sauted asparagus.

DS loves this place. It is also our favorite last night place. My son always gets the filet mignon or surf and turf. I am not much of a meat eater either. But, I have always found good things to eat here. I usually begin with one of their soups, then the spinach salad (DS prefers the Caesar) and then either have the chef's grill veggies of the night or the salmon. I have heard they now have bass on the menu. We will definiely be there Dec 22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter