"YARC" Public Service Announcement

windwalker

I need an Adventure
An emergency situation is reported all through the WISH Team.

As you are all aware by now calories don't count when you are traveling to DisneyWorld. But when you get home the calories do count again, here lies the problem. The dreaded Haloween candy. This is low quality high sugar super pudge maker food.

Do this right now:

TAKE A DEEP CLEANSING BREATH AND BACK AWAY FROM THE CANDY. NOW FIND A BAG TO PUT IN IT AND TIE THE BAG TIGHT. NOW TAKE THE BAG TO WORK FOR YOUR CO WORKERS. WATCH WITH SADISTIC GLEE AS THEIR THIGHS, BUTTS AND BELLYIES SWELL.

This plan of action will keep you from the eating frenzy you know will come. You will also have the pleasure of knowing your co-workers are going to be feeling guilty and plumper by the weekend, while you on the other hand will be sleek and graceful.

Your friendy "YARC" Panda:hippie:

Hmmmm, I work at home so what should I do now oh Great Panda??????????:surfweb: :scared:

Hmmmm, I work at home so what should I do now oh Great Panda??????????:surfweb: :scared:

Oh my! Help WISH Team, what shall we do to save our pretty princess from the tip end of Maine?

Maybe you should get out of the house right away and go for a training walk.

"YARC" Panda:hippie:

Candy has all been put away!!!!!

Diet officially started when I got up Monday morning. NO PEPSI...which is my addiction. Only 1 afternoon of withdrawl headaches so not too bad at all. The tiredness should kick in this weekend. I quickly lost 10 pds when I stopped drinking pop before so I hope it works again. I have GAINNED 16 pds since the Minnie in May....that is crazy....but that was a summer of BBQ's and Mudslides:scared1: 10 Weeks today I arrive in Disney and I will be at least 20 pds lighter but aiming for 31. Also I bought a beautiful bathingsuite 2years ago, paid over $150 for and have never worn it. I have promised myself I will wear it on our cruise this March so lots or working out over the next 4 months.

OK, I feel cleansed....back to work....oh BTW I am on phones today so that means lots of posting today Robert:lmao: ...shhhh dont' tell anyone in IT.....:rotfl2:

Kim

I decided that I would just run around the candy on the table for exercise. :lmao: JK, I am not touching the candy from Halloween, it is those darned Kissables that we got at the NSSHP upon leaving that are killing me. Frozen...yummy....popcorn:: Oh, and I weighed the bag upon our return before turning the kids loose with it and it weighed 4 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

Lisa - we ended up with over 100 bags of those Kissables from MNSSHP! One of the bags weighed 5 lbs. I only know this since one of our pieces of luggage was over 50 lbs. We took out one bag full of kisssables and the suitcase weighed 5 lbs. less! :eek:

I so need to get away from the candy in my house!!! :scared1:

Kristi: I hear you on that. Try freezing them and then letting them melt. It is my favorite thing to do. I thought I was being pretty conservative in the trick or treat lines and then we left MK and got our bags filled!!!!!:scared:

My kids came home with 15 pounds of candy a piece from Trunk or Treating. They're under orders to hide it where Mom can't find it. :laughing:

What's sad though, is I think having DD do that might end up being a mistake. Every time we go in to help her clean her room, we find a huge stash of empty candy wrappers.:sad2: It's no wonder she's earned the nickname "Candy Pants" with the extended family.

Umfummble do rssspnt, mousse flllt uf peentbar kuppfs.

(Translation: "Unable to respond; mouth full of peanutbutter cups.") ;)

Ohh, I'll have to run so many miles this week :scared:

Oh great Panda: what am I to do when MY co-workers bring it all to work and it's no less than 6 feet from my desk!

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Oh great Panda: what am I to do when MY co-workers bring it all to work and it's no less than 6 feet from my desk!

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

If your going to give in at least go for the good stuff. I don't suppose there is any good dark chocolate in their stash?

Obi-Wan Panda:hippie:

Umfummble do rssspnt, mousse flllt uf peentbar kuppfs.

(Translation: "Unable to respond; mouth full of peanutbutter cups.") ;)

Ohh, I'll have to run so many miles this week :scared:

If your going to give in at least go for the good stuff. I don't suppose there is any good dark chocolate in their stash?

Chocolate ohhhhh peanutbutter cups Yum!

Wait, I'm sorry--I'm in training aren't I.

:goofy: :earboy2: :donald: :earsboy:

Yes dear you are in training. Now repeate after me "Yummy carrot sticks".

Goofy challanger Panda:hippie:

Carrot sticks and strawberries dipped in chocolate, carrot cake, pumpkin pie. I figuer if the first part is a fruit or vegatable then it must be healthy. Marketing wouldn't deceive us would they. :rotfl2:

Bill

Bill: I KNEW I liked you!! I ALWAYS think that anything with vegetables or fruits means it's healthy.

WWDave (aka Obi-Wan): what about true carbs? If I've a 16 mile run tomorrow, shouldn't I be carbo loading?

Have a lovely evening.

Bill: I KNEW I liked you!! I ALWAYS think that anything with vegetables or fruits means it's healthy.

WWDave (aka Obi-Wan): what about true carbs? If I've a 16 mile run tomorrow, shouldn't I be carbo loading?

Have a lovely evening.

That evil princess of mine has an 8 mile walk on monday and a 16 mile walk on tuesday planned for us. I should think about the carbo loading also. I think Mexican on Sunday and a little Ben and Jerry's on Sunday evening should take care of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter