Yay!! My Points!!

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
I finally received my Barnes and Noble GC today along with another envelope that held my Walmart GC!! :):) Restores my faith in My Points since so many people were not getting their redemptions!!
So, I am happy today!! LOL :):)

Glad to hear you got your redemptions, Beanie! MyPoints has been one of my favorites since I started doing rewards programs. I'm glad they came through for you. :sunny:

Glad to hear you got your gc Beanie! I checked on mine and the redemption date is listed as 3/1/03, so I guess I'll be patient a little while longer.

Glad to hear you got your GC's Beanie!:bounce:

I got an e-mail from them today also. They said that my shopping points would be awarded at the end of Feb, which I guess is logical since for some reason the points for the computer I purchased on Dec. 13 were pending until Feb. 13. So it sounds like I may have to wait a little longer but I will get my points after all.

I'm glad that MyPoints is still on track!

That is great news, Beanie! Congratulations! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter