Yea graduating HS

StitchGirl88

<font color=deeppink>Loves Disney!<br><font color=
and moving on to college. I can't wait. So what type of things should I buy for college. I will be comuting for this year I don't know about the other few years. But anything i could use at home for college? Well ttyl.

Well since you are living at home, things you need to buy are very limited:thumbsup2 But in my first year of college, one of the most practical things i had was my laptop. I had classes that had a few hours of a break in between each other, so instead of driving back home, i would just find a quiet place and get a TON of work done instead of wasting time driving to and from school or just wasting time doing nothing on campus.

Hey, I also just graduated from high school. I'll be commuting to Miami University: Oxford as a music education major.

From what people tell me, I suggest taking very good care of your vehicle. Keep up with oil changes, check your tire pressures often, wash it often, and add fuel injector into every few full tanks of gas. I use regular STP and it actually helps save gas, which is a good thing because of these rediculous gas prices. Bottom line, if you take care of your car, your car will take care of you!

As far as everything else goes, things you need are very limited. A laptop really does help. Some colleges have programs where you can purchase one through the college and save some moola.

GOOD LUCK!!!

thaks i have a lap top already my dad bought me one for my birthday for college so i am good in that department. And yes I take good car of my car it is 19 years old and still running like brand new it was garage kept and a little old lady owned to drive back an forth to bingo and it only had 63,000miles on it. So yea i treat it well. Thanks again. and thats a good idea instead of running back and forth to home and school.

Isn't it exciting benig graduated from high school! Mine was June 1st and I'll be leaving Aug 21 for my CP I'm so EXCITED!!!:yay:

I graduated from highschool this year and am really looking forward to heading off to college in the Fall. It is going to be quite exciting, although it will not be really far away from my home. I actually could commute, but living on campus is part of the whole experience according to my parents so they want me to do it. I am so looking forward to it. Plus I will be close enough to come home on weekends when I want to.

I graduated from highschool this year and am really looking forward to heading off to college in the Fall. It is going to be quite exciting, although it will not be really far away from my home. I actually could commute, but living on campus is part of the whole experience according to my parents so they want me to do it. I am so looking forward to it. Plus I will be close enough to come home on weekends when I want to.

That could have been my post lol.

I live about 40 minutes from the college I am attending but I decided to live there. Living on campus is definitely all part of the experience (so I am told and so I can imagine! lol). I love how I am close enough to the college where I can come home on the weekends if I wanted to - and I love how it's far enough where I can feel I have enough independence. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter