Yeah! Free dining!

LISAMWDW

DIS Veteran
:goodvibes :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Yeah! We're going to Walt Disney World!
We just booked our free dining trip for adults only! I'm know, don't say it: Shame on us for not bringing the kids! Well, we're golfing too!:confused3

:cloud9:

Yay, free dining!!

We'll be at POP 8/27 - 9/2. I got the paper confirmation in the mail today . . . still can't believe it!!! We don't usually get the DDP so this is a huge huge treat. And it's a surprise for DS10, if I can keep my mouth shut long enough! :rotfl:

:dogdance: :dogdance: :butterfly :dogdance: :dogdance:

We just booked an adult only trip during free dining as well! I haven't told my kids though and I'm not sure when I will. I am really looking forward to doing the things we want to do and not have a kid oriented trip to Disney.:cool1:

We just booked an adult only trip during free dining as well! I haven't told my kids though and I'm not sure when I will. I am really looking forward to doing the things we want to do and not have a kid oriented trip to Disney.:cool1:

:cool1: :thumbsup2 Us too! We booked an adults only trip and we haven't told the kids yet! :laughing:

The more the merrier!

Hooray for free dining = more $$$ to do MORE fun stuff @ WDW.

We'll be there on Aug30-Sept 6th at POP century:banana: :banana: :banana:

8/26 - 9/2 @ POP!!! (ALL dinner ressies are made!!)
sooo pumped to try new places to eat!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter